Strucker's Base

Dear Wanda and Pietro,

It's been three years since I last saw you. I miss you so much. Today we are going to raid the base they had us kept at. Maybe I'll see you again. I've gotten great control over my powers and they don't make me as tired. My powers are like a combination of yours with extra bonuses.

I am now an official Avenger. Once I got total control over my abilities and unlocked all their secrets they let me in their club. It's actually really fun. Maybe you can join later. I figure out that I can also control objects like telekinesis. Tony and I got the discs working too. They're my interface and eyes through missions.

Anya

"Hey Anna, we're coming up on the site. Get ready," Clint tells me. He gets in a car and I expand my wings. The quinjet lands and we slowly move in. I hear a crash from behind me and see shots being fired around me.

Black Widow and Hawkeye drive through the thicket, Hawkeye shooting arrows at anything that gets close enough as the Black Widow gets rid of anyone in their path. Thor flies overhead onto a sentry post, taking down anyone around him. He jumps down and takes down those you got away. Captain America rides through the dust, taking one of them by their foot and dragging him along. He throws his shield, taking out people in front of him like it's nothing. The Hulk destroys any man nearby, clearing the path for Hawkeye and Black Widow. I watch from above, taking out any hidden guests.

Tony flies ahead of the group, towards the base, avoiding all strikes. He tries to go through the roof but bounces off. "Shit!" he cries.

"Language," the captain retorts, "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken," Jarvis's robotic voice comments.

Thor jumps down from above, taking some men by surprise. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount his defense without it." He calls Mjolnir and it rams into another guard. "At long last." Mjolnir returns to him.

The Black Widow shoots out guards left and right, throwing grenades into some vehicles. "At long last is lasting a little long boys," she says.

Clint sits behind a tree, shooting arrows at a bunker. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." I fly down and give him cover behind him.

I hear Tony shooting at people climbing the base. "Wait a second. No one's going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?"

"I know." He does a flip, sending his motorcycle into an incoming truck. "It just slipped out."

The base shoots everything they can at Tony. "Sir, the city is taking fire."

"Well, we know Strucker isn't going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the iron legion."

Five robots come from above, landing on streets in the city. "This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. We are here to help. This quadrant is unsafe. Please back away. Please back away. We wish to avoid collateral damage and will inform you when this current conflict is resolved. We are here to help." I see what they see thanks to the discs. People start throwing things at the robots. "We are here to help."

Hawkeye runs behind a tree, prepping an arrow to fire at a bunker. It fires but the blur interferes. I look around and see no one there. Hawkeye preps another arrow but the blur knocks him down into the snow. I hide my wings and flip down, landing in a tree. I jump to the ground as the blur speaks.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asks. Hawkeye tries to fire another arrow but gets hit with a blast, knocking him down. A burn is on his side.