𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 - 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· ·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

⋘ » 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 « ⋙

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5

ᖭི༏ᖫྀ

« 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 »

"No! It can't be!" I raised my voice but my eyes didn't leave off my hands...

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

I looked my hand and with my other i started to wipe the blood away from my hand. I wiped and wiped and i felt something sharp. I wiper and the sharp piece dropped. I sighed when I wiped the blood off.

"It's.. it's not a bite." I sighed and groaned because how relieved i was. It was just piece of glasses pierced through my skin, must have happened when i stumbled on my own feet.

"Good, now letäs get the fuck out outta here." Tess said and I agreed to her.

We walked to the other side of the room and Joel walked towards this big window. He opened the lock and lifted the window up. He climbed out of the window on the roof. I was last and Tess grunted and sat down outside of the window.

"Everything alright?" I asked from Tess.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She mumbled.

"Over there?" Ellie suddenly asked and looked the wooden plank which leaded to other roof.

"Yeah, I know. It looks scary." Joel answered.

"That was scary. This is wood." Ellie corrected and started to walk on top of the plank.

"Just wait there! Give us a minute." Joel yelled to Ellie.

"I'll go." I said and I followed Ellie to the other roof. I stared Ellie's back and the view in front of us. It was pretty.

"That was crazy." Ellie mumbled to me.

"You said it..." I said back to her when i heard loud steps on the plank and Joel walked towards us. I stood at the edge of the building and I felt somehow calm. Ellie stood next to me and her eyes were glued to the view in front of us.

"Is it everything you hoped for?" Joel asked from Ellie.

She didn't look at him and she was quiet for a moment. "Jury's still out. But, man, you can't deny that view." Ellie said. I turned to look at those two and my eyes traveled to Joel and how the sun shined towards his face.

"C'mon, let's get there before it's dark." Tess appeared behind of us and then she walked towards the ladders. She sounded somehow mad and started to climb these ladders down. She grunted and kept climbing down.

"Ellie, you go." I softly placed my hand on her shoulder and signed her to follow Tess. Joel nodded me to go first and i waited Ellie to get down first. I climbed these hallow ladders down.

Tess walked forward super fast and the whole atmosphere was strict. We were getting closer to our destination and there it was... The fireflies truck but something wasn't right.

"Where the fuck are they?" Tess whispered softly while we were hiding behind the car. Joel shook his head and turned to stare at Tess.

"oh, Jesus Christ!" I cursed because i was frustrated. I quickly stood up and i started to walk towards this truck.