Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - A dinner with the Luther's

TAYLOR'S POV

While packing up my things after our soccer practice, I receive a message from my pops saying that we will be having a dinner with the town's Mayor and said that he already picked up Thomas from school.I become accustomed to this kind of gathering that involve's politician's and other famous personality.

Earlier today i finally get to see Sara again and she is stunning! And she never changed a bit when it comes to her character which is cool, being a mother figure, a straight A student consistently and easily gets pissed off when I make fun of her, none the less she is still a sweetheart. Oh yeah, I learned things about Audrey Luther Being the school Queen and all, that she have a boyfriend named Blake Owens, all in all she is pretty Popular, top of the food chain kind of thing, still a Meat.*insert evil laugh*

Paul also suggested to throw a party for me this coming Friday, I didn't argue for them, knowing that it will be just us Four and that we will talk about it right about now.

"Hey!" Dean waved his hands up in the air, leaning his body against his car I suppose.

Giving them a nod and walks towards them.

"So..." I utter while playing with my helmet.

Paul puts his left arm around my shoulder making me hold his left wrist.

"We are thinking Where we will hold your Welcome party, since all the seniors know it already..." what the hell?! How did he manage to invite all the seniors? I look at him with 'what' written all over my face, he stops talking for a moment and continue while animating his right hand.

"Party means, Social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment T.K" him smiling, exposing his pearly whites and gagging me close to him. "Please..." he pleaded.

That explains it, that's why a lot of orbs are watching my every move. I sigh before giving them my answer, putting down aside Paul's arm and Putting on my helmet. I looked at them and smiled.

" Okay, Our villa is available for us to throw a party, I guess." Animating my shoulder up and down.

The Eggheads celebrated by making their signature handshake finishing with their arms bumping each other, while for Sara she just shakes her head while giggling.

"Ow, by the way do any one of you know's the Mayor's house?" I asked them while Revving up Travis's bike gently.

"Ask Audrey" Dean smirked, looking at the other side of the parking adjacent to me.

"Hey, Al!" I waved, she looked to where I was, and strut her way towards me. Sexy, i can watch her doing that all day long.

"What." She said coldly. I can't help but to bite my lips, to get myself together.

"Dean told me that you know where the Mayor live." I said politely.

And there she goes again, why every time I asked a goddamn question she always leave? "For real Luther?!" I shouted earning some stares from the other student's, she rides her car and drove away.

"Bye T.K!" The three Eggheads Said their goodbye's to me. Leaving me alone. Friends.

Before I lose my patience, I race my way out of the school premises routing to where Audrey might go, after a minute of man hunt my instincts did not fail me as I drive towards the stop light spotting Audrey's BMW, though I'm not sure if it hers, I drive slowly beside the car. Its Audrey's and yes, she roll's her eyes upon seeing me.

"Directions." I commanded, looking at her dead eye as I hold to her top down car. She Averted her attention to the stop light going green. I compose my body to my brother's bike. She grips her hand steadily on the steering wheel.Light turns green.

After a 12 minutes of tailgating Audrey, she suddenly scrap her car making it skid before stopping in front of a gate to a modern manor. As for me, I clench the breaks, making the bike drift sideways to avoid crashing into her car. The fuck!

I put the stand aside and hurriedly take's off my helmet while rushing towards her sharply and there she is getting out of her car all poised up , smirking foxily, I mean smug face! Just smug face!

"Don't you pull a stunt like that ever again! I want to live longer, you..." she turns her head towards me.

" You what, Taylor?" she continues to walk towards the gate and press the intercom "terry I'm home, I'm with a friend."

" Welcome to Mayor Luther's Manor!" she announces spreading her hands up in the air, joyful smile with amusement crawling over her, Making me pull a pissed off look, kind of 'are you fucking kidding me?' face.

"look, sorry about earlier... ditching you outside the parking lot" now she try apologize for what she did? nice one Al, nice one.

We walk our way toward's the main Door after their guard parked our ride inside their property, beside pop's range rover near the gate earlier. Someone greeted us in front of the door, a young lady maybe in her 40's.

"welcome home sweetie!" She hugs Audrey as she hugs back. i smile awkwardly to the young lady , that is Mrs. Luther if I remember clearly.

"Taylor King? look at you, you look lovely my dear." she guessed it right.

"Hello again, Mrs.Luther?" giving her a handshake, but instead she pull's me for a warm hug.

"Did you forget that you can call me Rebecca?, come inside Kristoff is waiting for you with Thomas" she is so polite and gentle mannered.

i place my helmet at a wooden paneled sofa and was greeted by my Pops in the living room with Thomas, i hug my pop's and kiss his cheeks. I gave Thomas a fist bump. Audrey is at her room this moment, that mice is so dead to me tomorrow first thing in the morning, i swear.

"Your Daughter look just like Dorin!" said the man that i guess is Audrey's Father and the Towns Mayor. I have a hazy memories of Audrey's Father. I'm only familiar with her mom.

After a little talk, Mrs. Luther invites as to Dinner, As i walk i bumped someone on my way making me lost my balance. i groan and look at the culprit it was Audrey, i click my tongue and stand up.

"I didn't know that wall's can walk now." giving her a smirk. That's more like it, she looks offended by tenfold haha!.

"Shut up you, monkey!" she retorted, annoyed.

"Monkey huh, let's see~" i said slyly, oh, you don't have any idea what is coming for you tomorrow Ms.Popular.

We walk towards their dinning Room while exchanging banters, i laugh at some of her insult since it did not make sense at all! She then hits me hard to my stomach in front of our parents, Making Audrey look embarrassed, She look down on the floor. i straighten up my posture not to look hurt, i put my hand to Audrey's Shoulder and Beam a smile to them.

"we are just catching up Mr.Luther, right AL?" putting some pressure on her shoulder stealthily making her groan silently.

"ye-yeah, you know catching up. Hehe" she said, smiling at them.

"Oh, you two. Come now, take your seats" Said Rebecca. instantly the mice over here gave me an elbow to my rib cage right after the Parents and Thomas continued their discussion over the table.

Audrey pace her way and taking her seat. I smiled when i saw the only empty chair is beside her.