Chapter 33~

Chapter 33~

"Evan... Does he know?" I mumbled sitting next to Sarafina. "No. He's completely oblivious" she said and I sighed looking down hugging my legs.

"I have to tell him-"

"No" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy "what do you mean no? We know who the mole is now! His own mate is betraying us. He needs to know" I said

"We'll tell him when the time is right" she said sitting up straight, "what does that even mean? When the time is right?"

"You'll see" she said

"since when are you trying to act so wise and mighty?" I muttered and she glared at me "I'm not all stupid you know" she growled and I rolled my eyes sitting there..:

Anna is a traitor...

She was my best friend.

"I know this is hard for you. She was one of your first friends but... I'm sorry. I really am. You can't tell anyone though-"

"How will I know when the time is right?" I whispered

"I'll tell you.... Something big is going to happen soon when when it does: then you can tell everyone" she said and I looked at her frowning. "What do you mean something big? What's going to happen?" I said and gasped loudly as everything began to shake violently like an earthquake.

Sarafina sat up looking at me with her blue eyes that slowly turned purple making me frown. She grabbed the back of my dress pulling me closer under her "times up" she said covering me as everything collapsed....

                                    ***

I gasped for air sitting up and someone held me down. "Get some water" I heard Mason yell and heard footsteps run off. I coughed loudly feeling like I was drowning, "breathe kitten. Breathe!" He said sitting me up, I heard the person run in quickly and felt someone against my lips. "Drink" mason said holding me and I gulped the water whimpering.

"Jordyn. Sweetie open your eyes" I heard Eva said and I whimpered breathing hard. "Open them kitten" Mason whispered in my ear and my eyes snapped open seeing I was in the bedroom.

"What the hell?" Evan said wide eyed and I looked at everyone. Mason frowned at me and I looked at them frowning "what?" I whispered "your eyes... They're purple" Mason said and I frowned. I crawled out of bed stumbling to the bathroom and Evan caught me before I fell.

I went to the mirror seeing my eyes were indeed purple like how Sarafina's were "what the hell?" I whispered. I looked at Evan behind me looking at me making me tense.

'Don't tell him' Sarafina said and I sighed I relief sinking to the floor.

She's back...

'I'm here' she smiled softly

"Mason" Evan said holding me as I leaned against his legs, "is this real?" I whispered with tears in my eyes "it's real dear. It's over" Eva said and I cried "I don't ever want to do that again" I sobbed holding my chest.

"I know sweetheart. I know"

"It was horrible" I said as Evan stood me up, I looked at Mason as he walked to me and I hugged him tightly "I love you! I love you so much!" I cried and he wrapped his arms around me. "You're okay kitten"

I hugged him tightly crying "we're okay" he whispered kissing my shoulder and I cried picturing all of the bad things that happened to him. "Jordyn, what did you see? What did Sarafina tell you?" Eva asked and i tensed up making Mason look at me.