육 - 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

rumours had been spreading like wildfire about eunha with another girl. how could he betray you like that? there was sufficient photo evidence provided from twitter users, enough textual evidence from screenshotted texts and enough physical evidence from the way he treated you now.

you were sobbing tears into minho's arms. "i thought he liked me. we had a special connection – would it all be gone now?" minho soothed you with his hands rubbing through your hair. you snuggled into his welcoming arms, embracing the new-found warmth in your body.

"yuju..." minho sang. "im sure he wouldn't just straight up dump you like that – he likes you. at least from what i've observed so far, he'd give up anything for you. if he actually ends up liking that girl, he simply doesn't deserve you. you should probably ask him more in-depth before you try any approach of ghosting him."

minho was the best advice-giver. you were convinced.

"but it hurts... we had a bond, he was the first guy i'd ever liked. if everything turns out like this, i'd rather have never met him in the first place !" you were angry and sad a the same time. your emotions were overflowing – how could he have treat you like that after the spark that had ignited between you two?

"shh.." minho whispered softly. "i'll be here for whatever your going through, along with seungmo. if anything goes off-track, i'll be your pillow you can lay back onto any time. we'll figure this out together, i promise."

you sat in his lap and lay on his chest, soon falling asleep in his soothing aura. minho carried you to his bed and lay you on it, covering you with the sheets that smelt like a mix of eunha and him – something to reminisce about once eunha was gone.

minho approached his gray couch in his dorm to sleep, but you were making all sorts of awful sounds as if in a nightmare. how could minho let you sleep alone in that state? he didn't want his best friend to be miserable.

trains of thoughts of whether he should go sleep beside you wrecked his head. it was until he heard you whimpering "min" in your sleep he decided to sleep on the area you currently were in – his bed. what he wasn't expecting, however, was for you to cling onto him as if you were a koala.

he was a little guilty. was he developing feelings for his mentally-struggling "best friend"? you were in the middle of a crisis. would him confessing ruin his chance, and possibly your future? 

a/n !

yeah so... minho is just so perfect im so sorry i want yuju x minho so badly 

eunha begone 🪄