Minho- Fuck stress

NOTE:

I was recommended to make a longer smut scene and to make the male lead more dominant. So thats what im gonna do. If you feel uncomfortable in any scene you can always leave. Enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Minho. If you never heard his name before then you must be crazy. He was the leader of a huge mafia gang. His routine was to wake up, kill, sleep. He always had a cold and an intimidating look. His distinct features added up to his demeanour making him look even more of a bitch. But he was still gorgeous. Probably one of the most prettiest mafia leaders out there.

Though he was cold to others, he wasnt like that with you. It was like whenever his foot stepped out the 5-story mansion, he would turn into a wild beast. If he stepped foot inside the house then he would be one of the sweetest person you met. As sweet as he was towards you he was also possessive as fuck. You were his. Only his.

Considering Minho to be a mafia, there was an awful load of stress dumped into him. So he was mostly frustrated 24/7. Yet, he never layed hands on you. He could never hurt you. He treated you like a delicate piece of glass that could break anytime. He was always careful around you. Until today.

You were in the garden, watering the numerous roses, lillies, suflowers and a lot more flowers. Flowers always reminded you of your mom as she would always plant flowers in the balconies on your apartment. Flowers had a refreshning aura which you were slightly obsessed with. While the water was poured onto the flowers your phone began to ring. You put the sprinkler down and run towards your phone. You checked who was interrupting you time to see 'Minnie'. 

"Hello?", you began the conversation.

"Wlling to try something new?", Not even a greeting? Thats a sign of a frustrated Minho. 

"Umm yea sure? What thing?",

"Great, ill send the bodyguards to pick you. They will be there in about 6 minutes", 

He cut the call, leaving you to panic. What does he mean by new things? Whats so important that he needs me right now? You were in panic mode when you remembered that you have to start getting ready. You just wore a shirt from Minhos wardrobe and some cargos, pairing it with a hat. The doorbell rang and it was time to go.

-Lee knows office-

The sky turned dark as you walked into the headquarters. To be honest, you were a bit nervous as Lee know was never really the type to just make you come over like that. The tone on his voice when you were on the phone with him was a bit scary too. 

You knocked on the door twice to inform your going to come in. "Come in", Lee knows deep voice scared the shit out of you but after all, he was your husband. He would never lay hands on you. You walked in to see a frustrated Lee know. His hair was a mess, he was breathing heavily while files scattered on his desk. 

As soon as he saw you, he walked towards you and grabbed both your wrists. His eyes were shaking a bit. He aggressively landed his lips on yours, kissing you roughly. You pulled away before suffocating to the cause of insufficent oxygen. "Lee know...Whats wrong baby?", You were a bit worries--really worried seeing him like this. The moment your hand touched his cheeks and your thumb caressed his cheek, he felt calm again.

"Y/n, Im sorry but I need you.", he says. "Why are you sorry? Use me however you like. Youve been going through a lot. Put your stress on me yeah?", Though you were a bit worried about doing it in an office room, your focus right now was on him. He needs you right now. "If I go too far, say orange", he says. You nodded. You dont think you would even say it as you actually needed this too. Its been a while since you both became intimate together.