Imagine for @Makynna_O135 (Doctor)

Authors Note

K guys, if you haven't read any of Makynna's books then you live under a rock. She is an amazing writer. And she is really sweet :) So this imagine is for her. Comment, vote and follow....Thanks**********************************************************************

Prompt: Can you write one where Niall is my brother and I have appendicitis but I do everything I can to hide it from him. So symptoms would be stomach pain, fever, vomiting. And when he finds out what it is, he's mad at me and gets really strict. Then he takes me to the hospital and I don't let them touch me because I'm scared. So Niall ends up having to hold me down while they sedate me. and wake up from the surgery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie POV

Today I woke up with a dull ache in my stomach. I just shrugged it off since Niall promised to take me to the park. I love parks even though I am 14, I have this inner child inside of me so I am always hyper and jumpy but today I wasn't feeling like any of it. I went to the bathroom, did my daily routine and went downstairs to have some breakfast with Niall. You see I live with Niall, our parents live further away from us but only because Niall always wanted me to stick with him because I am his one and only sister.

"Hey Ni Ni", I say

"Hey Princess, how are you doing"

"I am totally fine"

Niall POV

When Maddie came down today she looked kind of pale and she replied way too fast when I asked her how she is. Maybe she is hiding something from me. You see whenever she feels sick or something she always tries to hide it for me. ALWAYS. And it's really annoying. I just hope she isn't faking and telling me the truth because I care about her a lot and she just can't go off lying to me.

"K, heres you breakfast M" I say as I pile up 2 pancakes in her plate with an apple and some orange juice.

"Thanks Niall"

I noticed that she only had half of a pancake and had 3 sips from the orange juice. I just ignored it cause if she is sick 1) I want her to tell me and 2) if it's serious she would've told me. I mean I trust her fully so I really hope that she isn't hiding anything. You know.

Maddie's POV

I only played with my food and only had half a pancake and some orange juice. I didn't feel like eating and I was a bit dizzy.

"I am gonna go upstairs Ni" I informed him and then I ran upstairs only to be stopped by the stabbing pain but I still ignored it because it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle..or that's what I thought. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. Then I felt my breakfast come up so I threw up all the food that I ate which wasn't much. Thankfully Niall didn't hear anything

3 hours later***

My pain only got worse but it was time for Niall to take me to the park. So i skipped down the stairs when I noticed that it hurt too much. Anyways we went to the park and I noticed that I was warm. My neck, my forehead... it was all warm.

Coming home from the park***

I went upstairs and laid on my bed since the pain was immense now and too hard for me to handle. But I couldn't tell Niall or he would make me go to the doctors and let me say this once . I HATE DOCTORS. Like seriously I am so scared of them. They can control me with all their science-y medicine. OK whatever I go crazy when it comes to doctors so I am SO NOT telling Nial. Plus he gets mad at me and he is too over protective over me which just makes me mad. I am on my bed literally crying and I think Niall heard me because suddenly my door opened.

"Mads, why are you crying?"

"I am not crying, I don't know what you are talking about"

"Mads, don't lie to me"

"Ok fine" I know if I lied too much he would get really mad at me.

"My stomach hurts just a little bit" I admitted.

"Ok, princess"

Wow he isn't doing anything I am so relieved. He walked towards the door only to turn back and he came running to me picking me up and carrying me down to his cars and grabbing my shoes along the way.

"Ni let me down, NOW" I screamed

I kept hitting his back and I kept fighting him but it came to no use. He sat me on the couch trying to put my shoes on me but I kept refusing. Uh-oh then he got mad.

Niall POV

She won't cooperate, I am only trying to help her.

"Maddie that's enough! Have you seen your attitude lately. You are lying to me about the littlest things but this is too much. Who knows what this stomach ache could lead to. You always lie to me ALWAYS. And I am so sick of that. I only care about you thats why I am protective. But you, you don't cooperate and fight about every littlest things. What's wrong with you these days? I just dont get what's gotten into you", I lectured Maddie. She was just crying from the pain and then sobbing by the time I put her in the car and we reached the hospital. Maybe I was a bit too hash on her. Wait NO, she should stop lying.

We reached the hospital and she was sobbing. I carried her bridal style and took her inside.

"Niall it hurts so much"

"Shhh, I know almost there"

The nurses didn't let me go back with her. DANG IT!!

Maddies POV

The nurses rolled me onto a bed and then took me inside where there were about 6 nurses waiting. As soon as the bed stopped I started screaming because the doctors wanted to touch my stomach and I didn't want them to. It would hurt too much. I was screaming and fighting of 6 nurses and a doctor.

"If I get your brother will you calm down?" A nurse asked me

I shook my head "no" because I was mad at him but they still went and got him.

Niall POV

A nurse came out and told me the situation so I went inside and held her down by her torso.

"Shhhh I am right here, stop fighting them babe"

She nodded her head "no" and kept doing that. The doctors quickly gave her a sedative.

"I hate all of you!! WHY WONT YOU STOP"

"shhh, dont fight it go to sleep" a doctor said.

"We diagnosed her with appendicitis as the right side of her stomach hurts and we pushed on it. The surgery will happen right now and it will take about 2 hours. It's a very simple procedure so don't worry". The doctor said

I nodded and they wheeled her in the room and put her to sleep. Then I wasn't allowed to see her. Now I feel so bad for screaming at her.

After the surgery

I saw Maddie's eyes open so I apologized.

"I am so sorry princess, I didn't mean to yell at you. I love you." I said

"I love you too Ni" she replied and then she was out as a light.