_•Chapter 2: Fatui?•_

REMINDER:
All characters in this book are 18+ unless mentioned they are not.

Warnings:

{Mentions of Violent behavior}
{Swearing}

____________________________•••___________________________

A day has passed since your arrival back in Liyue. Yesterday, your friend Xingqiu came over for a bit and you two agreed to hang out today, but you decided to take a stroll through the streets of Liyue first, maybe to buy a new book or maybe just to take your mind off of things, who knows. After not really finding anything though, you decide to return home, to make sure  that you're there when Xingqiu arrives.

While walking, you were searching for your wallet, to make sure that you didn't leave it anywhere. But all of the sudden, a certain impact hit your shoulder and you lost balance, making you fall on your butt.

„Hey- what the hell-?!" you sighed, looking up just to see the same person with the large hat again. His indigo eyes, which you had a better look at this time, were staring down at you as if you were some sort of disgusting pest while he just stood there with his arms crossed.
„Are you fucking blind or something? Wait...aren't you that clumsy girl that already did the same shit in Fontaine, is bumping into people your hobby or some shit?" He breathed out sharply in a rather aggressive tone while his face was calm. His words were like the ones of an angry cat, seemingly admirable while there was something beneath that facade, and you can't deny that he did have good looks.

You quickly stand up and brush some dust off of your clothing. „Very funny. You're that short guy with the large hat." You say with a light giggle, he tried to appear taller than he was at this point, and you clearly touched a nerve.

You expected him to continue yelling but instead he just had a small and calm smile on his face. „Just you wait." He gave you one final  look, which contained a sly smirk afterwards.

You surely didn't think he'd do that, nor did you know what he meant but you decided to ignore it. He was a little strange, after all, who tells people ‚just you wait' for bumping into each other. You just let out another sigh before walking again. A thing you didn't expect was a hand suddenly touching your shoulder, so naturally you flinched. „Ah!" You quickly turn to see that it was your friend. „Xingqiu? Uh- oh my archons, you scared me." You let out a sigh of relief with a small smile afterwards.

„Ah; Im sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like this. I was on my way to your house actually, but then i saw you in front of it with that guy with the hat... Is he a friend of yours? I saw him coming out of your house, so i just assumed that he is." You listened to him and then shook your head.

„No, i don't even know that guy. I suppose he's some merchant or was in a meeting with my parents, otherwise he wouldn't have been there. Thought, i have seen him in Fonatine before. Ugh...i don't t even wanna think about it, he seems pretty edgy if you ask me." You muttered with an exhausted expression. You don't even know the guys name but he seems like he'd be a pain in the ass to have as a friend. Xingqiu just chuckled.

„He doesn't look much older than us, though. Anyway, Y/n? Wanna go to Wanmin Restaurant to get some food before making our way to Wuwang Hill? I feel like it would be nice to have some sort of a picnic there." You nodded in agreement.

„You're right, besides, we would be able to see Xiangling again, i haven't seen her the past few weeks." You mentioned while starting to walk down the streets, towards the restaurant.