Chapter 10

"I'm Rose," She smiles, and her wand falls to her side.
We all stare at her.
Then she sighs, and and manifests metallic parts out of thin air with her wand.
"Crazy Dave came from his time period and told me about the war between Zombies and Plants," She says. "I saw a vision of the future and I was on my way there but Dave told me to stay her because you guys were going to need me."
I guess Crazy Dave wasn't so crazy after all.
"Well thank you," Pea says, and we all grab some of the parts and exit out of the cave.
"There's just one problem though," Rose adds. "The longer we stay here-"
"Dr. Zomboss is already collecting technology from the future to ensure his victory." KC finished. "Its all here in the documents Crazy Dave left."
He waves it around as Pea groans in agony.
"Well at least we found you," Pea says. "Now we just need to fix Penny and we'll be on our way."
I look up at Rose, she was very pretty and elegant, she floated with her purple cape draping behind her. She was really lovely to be around, and she seemed so sure of herself.
I didn't realize I was staring at her until she smiled at me.
"Thank you," she giggles, and my eyes widen while I look away.
"For w-what?" I stutter.
She giggles. "Well I know you admire me, I can see visions of the future, but I'll keep it a surprise."
"The future?" I ask, and I feel curious to know what's in it for me. "How does my future look?"
"Oh I can't see everything," she laughs. "Its more like bits and pieces of events from your life. The more I get to know you the more I'll know, but, I'm sure I shouldn't spoil everything for you. . . Especially since... never mind"
"Wait tell me!" I beg, and I try to keep the desperation in my voice to a minimum, but I'm sure it failed.
She sighs. "It's nothing extremely bad, but it does hurt."
"Please," I beg, and I already get a feeling of what this news might be about.
"Well it's about someone close to you. . ." Rose answers. "Thats all I can say for now, just don't let your emotions get in the way of the mission."
She nods her head, and we all walk towards Penny together and are greeted by Chomp and Alien Flower while Citrus Cactus was inside.
Was Rose referring to Chomper?????
He's the only one I'm close to, what if he doesn't feel the same way I do.
Or worse. . .
He's going to die.
"Welcome back," Chomp smiles, and then he faces me and I feel my entire being drop.
Like I've been crushed by stone.
I can't let him die.
Of everyone in this group, he's the only one I've been around longest.
If anyone is going to die, at least let it be . . . Citrus Cactus.
Or me. . .
I walk past Chomp and into Penny, while everyone else works on the car.

AN: kik groupchat: plantsvszombiesgw
Rose is my favorite of the new plants in Garden Warfare 2 and Imp is my favorite out of the new Zombies.
But so far in the Garden Warfare games my list would be:
Plants:
Sunflower
Rose
Chomper
Peashooter
Cactus
Citron
Kernel Corn
Zombies:
All Star
Imp
Foot Soldier
Captain Deadbeard
Scientist
Super Brainz
Engineer or plumber (whatever his name is XD)