𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. LOVER

Stefan watched her sighed her paper works, he could sense that she was tired and for him? He was hungry for blood

Stefan sighed and looked at his hand, he stood up and was about to make his way out of the room. "Where are you going?" A gentle voice stopped him.

He turned around and smile, "I am going to hunt animals for blood." He replied. "You know..if you want of course, you can drink my blood." She says.

Stefan shook his head and walk toward her, he took her hand and kisses her knuckles. "No, I can't do that." He muttered.

"You have to," She sighed. "You have to control your bloodlust, I will help you okay?" She said with a bright smile.

"Will you?" He looked at her surprise, his smile turn into a short laugher and he hugged her. "I am so god damn lucky to have you." He whispered.

Melione stayed quiet, she was not sure
if he love her like she does but.

"I have enough love for both of us." She thought before wrapping her arms around his waist. "Me too." She replied instead.

"I will have to go back to Mystic Fall." He muttered."I understand, I will be there too." Melione smiled.

Melione added slowly. "What you see in that Petrova wench and your narcissist, back-stabber of a brother, I will never understand.” Stefan's griped on her hair tighten, not to hurt her but at the reminder of his brother and ex girlfriend had made him angry.

Her hand was at his cheek, and years without her touch had been hell, her beautiful soft fingers caressing his jaw was impossible to react to. To resist more of her, to have her and make her his.

Her infectious laugh echoed through his body, her caring words, her loyalty and everything else tumbling onto one perfect woman who completed him, he couldn't stand it any longer to not pull her into his arms and have his way with her. She is everything for him.

"Melione." he whispered not even knowing why, turning to the shell of her ear and feeling her hair glide across his face, it resembled silk falling on marble, sliding effortlessly against his skin. His body now moving with a will of its own set his fingers to touch her collar bone and Melione moaned, so sweetly into his hair.

He felt it all rush to the surface at one. The guilt, the pain, the sadness, the misery and the love for this one girl that stood before him. He hurt her once, twice, not again. He rather die.

She had been the first. Her eyes sparkled and he felt swept away by the deepness in them, the way the swallowed him up. He loved her.

 He loved her

Stefan walked in his house, he was greeted by a shocked and happy Caroline, a worried Bonnie, a shocked Elena and Damon.

"Surprise?" He lift up his hands."I am not dead." He said blunty. "Stefan!" Caroline quickly ran and hugged him.

"I was so worried! Where were you?!" She slapped his shoulder gently with tears running down her face. "I will explain later." He whispered.

"I was so worried." Bonnie sighed.

"Stefan!" Elena smiled and went to hugged him. Stefan grabbed her wrists and glared at her. "We are over." He said.

"What?" Elena whispered in disbelief. "No need to hide your true face, Elena. I said that we are over." He repeated before pushing Elena in Damon's arms.

"Here, you have always love taking my leftovers. Katherin and now Elena." He said while shaking his head.

Damon looked at him with a smirk. "No wonder I was the favorite kid, anyone would be ashamed to have Damon Salvatore as their son." Stefan added.

He was tired of being the one who protect and gained nothing. Call him bad for being so harsh, he could careless.

Stefan Salvatore take no shit anymore.