20

Yes, she didn't care from beginning to end.

She didn't care what the other party said, or that she was wronged. She looked at them with too bright... and indifferent eyes.

With the indifference deep in his eyes, Chu Xiangmo believed that he was right.

His eyes flashed.

She looked like an ordinary student, but Chu Xiangmo had a strange intuition that she was not what she seemed.

For some unknown reason, Chu Xiangmo would pay more or less attention to this girl.

She is an orphan. She relies on scholarships and working outside to maintain her life and studies. She usually only comes to school when there is class, and more often she works various part-time jobs.

There were many professional masters she chose, but her results were not at the top.

But she seemed to know that she couldn't get high marks in the exam, so she wasn't worried.

Although she lived in poverty, she never showed sadness or discouragement.

Cheerful and sunny.

This is what many people say about her.

But Chu Xiangmo discovered that this girl, who was described as cheerful and sunny by outsiders, had no deep friendship with anyone in the class. She seemed to have a good relationship with everyone, but in fact she kept a distance.

It's like being outside the world.

The observation of Xia Ke was just a leisure activity for Chu Xiangmo after dinner. At that time, he paid more attention to the Sheng family.

Sheng Jun, who enrolled in the same class as Xia Ke, is a good entry point.

It wasn't until Xia Ke became a variable during the plan that Chu Xiangmo and Xia Ke established their first contact.

Then something happened again, and Chu Xiangmo was silent for a few days, and finally gradually became alienated from Xia Ke.

Until that day, Chu Xiangmo, who was sitting deep in the booth, saw Xia Ke behind the bar.

The girl's long hair was tied up, revealing her white neck. Her delicate face was like a starry diamond in the dark night under the gorgeous light, and her almond-shaped eyes seemed to be shining with a smile.

Her movements when mixing drinks are graceful and ornamental. When she bends down and puts the wine glass in front of the guests with a smile, she feels a bit more inexplicably seductive.

At that time, he needed a reason to escape.

Chu Xiangmo stared at her deeply, and the pheromone in his body seemed to affect his heart.

He changed his mind.

Chapter 10

Chu Xiangmo was right. Xia Ke received the employment notice from Zhibo within a few days of staying at home.

She happily took a photo and sent it to Chu Xiangmo.

"look!"

The other party responded quickly, and was as gentle and polite as ever, just right.

"I know you can do it."

After dinner that day, Xia Ke gradually became familiar with Chu Xiangmo again.

After what happened at school, Xia Ke gradually became alienated from Chu Xiangmo. She also felt that she had offended someone, but she didn't take it too seriously. After all, she was running for a living at the time and had no energy to care about such small things.

Unexpectedly, he now works for the same company as the other party.

On the day of work, Xia Ke originally wanted to wake up early, but it turned out that he watched TV series too late the night before. When he got up the next day and looked at the time, he was shocked.

She hurriedly washed up, put on light makeup, and ran to the company without even eating breakfast.

ps: Put on makeup on your first day at work to show respect.

Jibo is located in the Central CBD, where land is at a premium. You can see high-rise buildings, busy traffic, and well-dressed office workers all around.

She was riding a small electric donkey, looking around for a place to stop, when she suddenly heard someone calling her from the side.

"Isn't this Miss Xia?"

Xia Ke turned around and saw the smiling Mr. Shen.

The other party was sitting in a shiny black luxury car, pulling down the window to greet him.

Xia Ke looked left and right.

"You are the one calling. Are there any other Miss Xia here?" Mr. Shen still had an innocent smile, "Miss Xia is at work?"

Xia Ke was anxious to go to work. He put his little e-mule away and said, "Yes, Mr. Shen has such nice eyes." The implication was that I was just at work, so don't talk to me anymore.

However, Mr. Xiao Shen seemed to be a person who didn't know how to read eyes. He still smiled and said, "Where is Miss Xia's job?"

Xia Ke pulled out the key and looked at the time on his phone. He thought it was still too late to run there. He said perfunctorily: "It's Zhibo next door. Sorry, Mr. Shen, I'm going to be late for work. Let's talk next time." chat."

After saying this, he ran away in a hurry without waiting for the other party's reaction.

Secretary Liu looked at Mr. Shen in the back seat from the rearview mirror and hesitated to speak. He implicitly reminded: "Mr. Shen, can you leave?"

Secretary Liu knew that Mr. Xiao Shen liked to do things on a whim. He noticed someone riding an electric bike on the road and came over to say a few words. It was because of that scene that Ms. Xia left Mr. Shen with A deep impression.

"You really can't tell." Mr. Xiao Shen shook his head and sighed, "Do you think you can tell from her appearance that she is the one who put Li Xiaozhu in jail?"

After returning that day, he would naturally find someone to investigate the matter, but he didn't expect that before he could take action, the woman who drugged him had already been detained on other charges.