36

Xia Ke was a little strange: "What's wrong with you?"

It seemed that because of her words, Gu Shu came back to her senses. She raised her beautiful phoenix eyes and looked over. The emotion in her eyes seemed a little strange, but it quickly disappeared.

Xia Ke heard Gu Shu ask her: "Do you want to hug everyone who brings you breakfast?"

Xia Ke took a bite of the sandwich and her voice was a little vague and strange: "Not really." Her eyes shifted from the sandwich to Gu Shu, and she smiled at her, "That's because you brought It's mine."

The girl has a bright and generous smile, her almond-shaped eyes are clear and bright, her small and cute nose is straight and upright, and she shows some white teeth when she smiles.

Gu Shu's eyes deepened, and she glanced at Xia Ke intently. Xia Ke felt a little strange.

In an instant, Xia Ke suddenly realized that she had forgotten that this world was different from the real world! ! Xia Ke suddenly became stiff.

Gu Shu didn't seem to have much reaction. She glanced at Xia Ke and suddenly said, "Are you in love with Brother Chu?"

Xia Ke coughed violently, and she stared at Gu Shu: "What are you talking about?" What the hell? Why would anyone think that she would fall in love with Chu Xiangmo? ?

Gu Shu raised her eyebrows: "Everyone saw it yesterday."

Xia Ke also remembered that Chu Xiangmo protected her from harm yesterday. No wonder her colleagues looked at her strangely when she came up.

Xia Ke waved his hands quickly: "Nothing!"

Seeing her firm attitude, Gu Shu seemed to soften her attitude: "It seems we have misunderstood?"

"You must have misunderstood!" Xia Ke said firmly, she and Chu Xiangmo will be sisters in the future! Don't let these love affairs taint their feelings.

not to mention--

"Chu Xiangmo doesn't like me at all, right? We are just good friends."

Although she and Chu Xiangmo did get closer during this period, Xia may have felt that Chu Xiangmo's attitude towards her was more like possessiveness than liking. Xia Ke actually vaguely knew something, but she couldn't explain it.

Gu Shu sneered and didn't say whether she believed it or not. She looked at Xia Ke's expression and changed the topic.

"You must have heard it when you came up."

Xia Ke blinked: "What did you hear?"

Gu Shu: "Xu Jingyi was taken away."

"Then I must have heard about it." Xia Ke nodded. He had already heard about it just when he took the elevator up. Xia Ke wondered if the entire blog was discussing this matter, "I didn't expect Xu Jingyi to actually That's the kind of person he is."

In fact, Xia Ke had already guessed that Xu Jingyi was not a good person. After remembering that she was cannon fodder yesterday, Xia Ke remembered the plot about her.

Keywords, illegal drugs.

No matter from yesterday to today, no one seems to be discussing what the illegal drug is.

But Xia Ke knew that this drug was an addictive drug. Taking too much would affect the body's pheromones and change the glands to a certain extent - in short, it was commonly known as degeneration.

But this kind of sex change does not mean that you can change into A, B or O casually. If it could really be done, the person who invented the drug would have won the Nobel Prize long ago.

Oh, I forgot, there is no Nobel Prize in this world, but there is a Nowell Prize, which sounds very fake.

Bringing the topic back, this drug can only make people delicate and soft and easy to push down - become very O.

Generally, people who eat it, whether they are ABO, will forcibly enter estrus, but Beta is different. It seems that because of the beta gland structure, it is not so easy to go into estrus, and sometimes if something goes wrong, it will enter a state of pheromone riot.

The name of this drug is DESIRE.

Xia Ke paused slightly while eating her sandwich, and she thought of something.

That night when LIE and Chu Xiangmo reunited, was Chu Xiangmo given this drug? But there was no smell of alcohol on his body.

"What are you thinking about?"

Xia Ke came back to her senses and saw Gu Shu looking at her, swallowing the last bite of the sandwich.

"I didn't think about anything. I was just wondering if Xu Jingyi would be sentenced?"

"Of course I will, and it will be punishable by death for more than twenty years." Gu Shu leaned back on the chair leisurely and took out the nail polishing tablets to polish her nails.

"Is it so serious?" Xia Ke was shocked, "This is almost the same as a drug sentence."

Gu Shu glanced at Xia Ke without saying anything: "If it's drugs, then there won't be twenty years, it will be the death penalty."

She kindly informed Xia Ke: "Xingguo will never condone drug-related incidents, not even a little bit. Xu Jingyi probably doesn't have the guts."

"However," Gu Shu said in a longer tone, "when Xu Jingyi was taken away yesterday, she still said that she was wronged."

Xia Ke was surprised and responded to Gu Shu's attitude. She and Chu Xiangmo went to the hospital yesterday and must have missed a lot of good things.

Xia Ke leaned over and said, "How do you say it?"

When Gu Shu saw Xia Ke's appearance, she seemed to find it a little funny. She curled her lips and smiled. Her appearance was cold and pretty, but her smile had a charming and elegant demeanor.

She lowered her head and glanced at the mug on the table. Xia Ke picked it up awkwardly and smiled at Gu Shu: "I'll pour it for you."