53

...

Xia Ke came out from Chu Xiangmo's house and realized that it was already very late.

Holding the garbage she had just collected and sorted in her hand, she pressed the elevator button and looked at herself reflected in the elevator door as the elevator slowly descended.

Before going out, Chu Xiangmo's hand that helped her straighten her collar seemed to touch her skin. Xia Ke subconsciously touched the place where Chu Xiangmo touched her.

To be honest, Chu Xiangmo looked surprisingly sexy tonight...

Xia Ke clicked his tongue inwardly, not knowing which Alpha he would gain in the future.

She thought that she probably would probably never be able to do that kind of thing with someone in this world for the rest of her life. When she was in love, she suddenly felt that her future was really bleak.

Then I thought again, forget it, making money is more important than falling in love.

I just paid off the debt, why did it start to drift away?

While she was thinking wildly, when the elevator door opened, Xia Ke lowered her head and suddenly felt someone looking at her. When she looked up, she saw someone she knew.

Someone smiled politely, and his brown eyes were full of gentleness and kindness. He smiled and said: "Miss Xia Ke, we meet again."

Xia Ke:......

Xia Ke resisted the urge to take a step back. She glanced at the sign beside her, oh, we're on the first floor.

She also raised a business smile: "Dr. Lin, good evening." After saying that, she walked out of the elevator.

Lin Lang did not block her on purpose. He politely turned aside slightly and made way for Xia Ke.

However, Xia Ke found that he did not get on the elevator, but turned around, first looked at the garbage bag in her hand, and then spoke to her.

"Did Miss Xia Ke come to see Xiang Molai?"

Xia Ke: "...Hmm." She decided to take the initiative in her own hands. She really didn't want to hear what Lin Lang said about why you can't smell the pheromone glands.

When she saw Lin Lang now, she thought of what happened just now, and felt a little bit PTSD.

"Did Dr. Lin just get off work so late?"

Lin Lang's expression remained unchanged and his attitude was very gentle: "I have an operation today, and it took a little longer."

Xia Ke quickly took over the conversation, never letting Lin Lang say or ask any more questions.

"Then don't disturb Dr. Lin and go home to rest. I have to go to work tomorrow morning, so I'll go back first."

Just as she was about to smile politely and turn around to leave, she saw Lin Lang's expression became a little more surprised, and he said with a half-smile, "But... isn't tomorrow the weekend?"

Xia Ke: "..."

Xia Ke: ...The car flipped over so unexpectedly.

Seeing Xia Ke's choked expression, which seemed to amuse the man, Alpha chuckled, making Xia Ke look over with some caution.

Then I heard Lin Lang say in a warm voice: "Just kidding, Miss Xia Ke must be very tired from work, so take a good rest tomorrow over the weekend."

While joking and emphasizing the weekend, the man's bad taste was really palpable.

Xia Ke faked a smile and said, "Then I won't disturb Dr. Lin. Goodbye."

She gave the other party a business smile and was about to turn around and leave when she suddenly noticed that Alpha took two steps forward and leaned closer to her. The distance between the two suddenly became much closer. Xia Ke could even smell each other. It smells like hospital disinfectant.

She subconsciously wanted to retreat, but Lin Lang moved faster. He raised his hand, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and gently but forcefully lifted her long dark hair hanging down her shoulders.

Xia Ke was in shock. Before she could step back or make an expression, Lin Lang had already retracted his hand and took a few steps back, allowing the two of them to return to a safe social distance.

Xia Ke: "W-what are you doing?"

Lin Lang stretched out the hand that had just touched her towards Xia Ke. Xia Ke followed his movement and looked over, and found a small insect on it. It didn't know when it flew to her shoulder.

Lin Lang looked innocent: "There are bugs."

Xia Ke secretly took a deep breath and said with a fake smile: "Thank you Dr. Lin, then I'll leave first. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Lin Lang said friendly.

This time, Xia Ke was finally able to leave this place. She felt that someone seemed to be watching her from behind, but she left without looking back.

Lin Lang obviously didn't do anything, but Xia Ke inexplicably felt the dangerous pressure on him.

When Xia Ke returned home, she finally felt much better.

She took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower, not intending to use disinfectant spray.

Just as she was tying up her hair in front of the mirror, Xia Ke suddenly stopped and stared at herself in the mirror in shock.

I saw the girl in the mirror, whose lips were also moist and slightly open, obviously surprised and stunned.

The side of the girl's slender, fair neck and round shoulders were all left with red marks that were both imaginative and ambiguous, lingering and sticky.

Xia Ke:! !

Xia Ke: Lin Lang's pussy definitely saw it! !

Chapter 25

Xia could think that it would take a week or two for Chu Xiangmo to come back to work. After all, it would take a hundred days to break his muscles and bones.

Unexpectedly, the next Monday, when Xia Ke visited the office again, the other party had already arrived.

Colleagues in the office were talking around Chu Xiangmo, comforting or worried about Chu Xiangmo's situation at this time.