Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Well you do know, that it will get boring without us. Right?"

"I am really not in the mood for clubbing now. You guys go ahead, and enjoy but don't get too drunk."

I lean back at my bedroom door, and sigh a breath of relief, sometimes eavesdropping helped a lot with my breathing problems.

He wasn't coming.

I look down at my skimpy black dress, this was one of my dress which I buried in the back of my closet as I couldn't even dream of showing so much skin, It was cut at all the right places which I felt were wrong like the low cut that showed my cleavage and the way it stopped mid-thigh showing my legs......No Thanks.

It was out of Brian's collection so I felt guilty saying no to the idea of wearing it after he made me promise I'd do so. I flatten my dress across my stomach and thighs, I walk back to the mirror for hundredth time fixed my hair, re-applied my perfume and checked my makeup.

Gosh....Why am I so Nervous? It's not like I care what he would think, Brian has seen me half naked Gazillion time to judge me.

I walk back to the door with shaky legs with the added effect of my black killer heels, As I turn the lock and pull the handle I take in a deep breath to steady myself, Don't be Scared now, Whatever Happens.....Happens

I walk into the hall and stop right in front of Brian who was Arguing/Talking to Jake. The both of them stop mid-sentence and turn towards me, Brian gasps and steps back checking me from up to down "OMG.....Ann You Look HOT!!!!!!!!!! It's Perfect!!!!!!"

I blush and look down at the floor "Aww thank you Bribri, it's all because of you." And I hug him, he shakes his head "No Seriously it's just my dress but you are who made it look so great. Gosh.......I really wish I was not Gay right now. Don't you think she look amazing Jake?"

No......Not Jake.....Not Jake......I don't want to hear him out now.

I look up to Jake who is on the couch reading some papers with a file on his lap, he had his black glasses on which some what made him look all serious and mature, A Total Turn On. His blue shirt and sweat pants as casual look, still made him attractive, Yup....I suck at trying to find him unattractive, Its Impossible.

His blue eyes were on looking at me deeply, he scans from top to bottom like Brian did but only this time I was uncomfortable and shift from one leg another, and he sighs a deep breath out and leans back into the couch while combing his hair back making it messy again. "Yea.....She looks great."

He didn't like it......okay.....great.....i don't care right....? Right?

"Well Duh, okay lets go Anna now..... Wait I forgot my phone let me go get it."

As he goes running to his room to fetch his phone, I stood in the same spot and I noticed he hadn't stop looking at me still, I felt uncomfortable again so decide to make myself busy and I go to the kitchen, pour out some water for myself to calm my nerves.

When would I learn that all this didn't matter.... all this attention for from him wasn't any of my priority, I could pretend like I didn't care....but I wanted it to be real.

I felt my head clear, and felt my spirit come back up as I turn to head back out, I see him standing with his arm his chest and leaning his back on the counter, with his glasses still on Did I mention he looked adorable in them?....Yes did.

He seemed nervous but he didn't say anything, as I passed by him he grabs my elbow and says with a small smile

"Have fun you two, Don't get too drunk."