Chapter Thirteen

Detective Jack's POV :-

" I really don't understand you , you've been ignoring me for three days " My annoying girlfriend ; Perrie screamed over the phone .

Perrie is the most annoying girlfriend I've ever had in my whole life , she can't understand that my job depends on spending my days out in danger , but no , all she can think about is herself and her pleasure . She just wants a dick shoved into her pussy all the time 24/7 .

" Are you really gonna go there now !? Look Perrie ! I've had enough of your shit , I'm fucking working and putting my life in risk and all you can fucking think about is that I didn't fuck you for three days !!!? " I yelled frustrated .

I heard her gasp and I rolled my eyes , she can't be offended . I don't even know why the hell I'm with her ! She's just a slut that I knew from a bar and one thing led to another and she just became with me so I asked her to be my girlfriend hopping that she'd change but I was wrong .

" Why are you taking to me like that ? " She whined .

  OK , THAT'S IT

" You know what , I'm breaking up with you , Perrie . I don't wanna see your fucked up face in my house when I come tonight , so start packing your shit " I said confident .

" What !!! No Jack I'm sor- " I didn't let her take as I ended the call , Bitch .

There was a knock at the door of my office , then officer Maxwell entered after saluting me . He handed me a file and I frowned as I opened it , it has a list of names but there was a name that has a red circle around ams it  was Brandon McCall .

" What is this !?" I asked him .

" Sir , after you'd asked us to search for any information about Joshua Knight and his victim aka his sister Inna Knight , we started to work on the list you asked of the names of the people who knew and was close to Joshua and here is it , and the circled name is his best friend who knew all his secrets like the therapist told us " He explained and I nodded in understandment .

I looked at the list again and focused on the circled name , There was his number and his address also .

" Sir , if you don't mind me , you've been on this case for days and you didn't leave your office , You need some rest ." He said and I looked at him .

He is right , I've been on this case since it had started , I didn't go home since I started working on it . I work hard on it , without blinking eyes . I have to find Inna then bring her safe and arrest her brother for the murder crimes he'd done .

" No , Max . I won't close my eyes or sleep until I bring her back . Be ready , we're going to pay Brandon McCall a visit " I said getting up taking my gun as he nodded saluting me .

" Yes sir !" He said as he headed out as I went after him .

Inna's POV :-

We were sleeping in each other's arms , or should I say he's sleeping in my arms . His head was on my chest and as his arms wrapped around my waist , his legs tangled with mine . I was caressing his soft hair as he was snoring softly while the tears ran down my cheeks , what the hell am I doing !?

How could I let things happen so fast , or let it happen in the first place !? I admit that I have feelings for him and I know that it's so wrong , but I couldn't help it , my body betrayed me and gave in to him . I'm so freaking confused .

I just wish that I can be home now , be with my mother that I once hated but not anymore . I wish I was in Christian's arms , sleeping peacefully not caring about anything in the world . I wish I have that bond I used to have with Josh , the siblings bond .

I know that I have to find a way out of here , but how could I ? We're in the middle of the water and I don't know where we are . I looked down at him as I slipped myself out of his arms and rested his head on the pillow instead . I wrapped the sheet around my bare body and slowly made my way to the bathroom .

I let the cold water run down my body as the tears ran down my face , I'm so fucking stupid !!! Giving my innocence to my brother !! While I refused to give it to my boyfriend . I'm a slut .

After I had finished showering I dried my body and hair then started to bondage my wound , it seems to heal very well . I slipped my bra and panties and went to the bedroom , Josh was still sleeping on the bed naked , I looked at the digital clock beside the bed and it read 22:15 .

It's almost midnight and I don't even wanna sleep , I slipped dark blue jeans shorts and a tank top . I started to climb the stairs , I just wanted to be alone . I went aboard and sat on the spread chair and closed my eyes and one thought kept running in my head ' What have I got myself into !? '

Detective Jack's POV :-

" I will call for him down here " said Mr. McCall as I sat on the couch .

Seeing his worried wife standing and biting her nails , I looked around me and saw the pictures on the walls , ton of pictures . I stood slowly and made my way there , looking at the pictures I noticed a picture to Brandon and Joshua together smiling , it seems like he's so close to joshua as they say .

I picked up the picture and took a close look at it , Joshua seemed so happy and sane ; he seemed normal . I heard footsteps coming down and whispers , I looked at the stairs direction and raised an eyebrow , Mr . McCall and his son coming down the stairs . Brandon looking at all the room but my eyes , he seems so nervous .

" Detective Jack , Brandon , my son " Mr . McCall said pointing at his son .

I lifted the picture in the air and in front of him and he looked at me for the first time , his eyes widened for a second and his hands started to shake violently .

" What do know about Inna Knight being kidnapped by her brother ; Joshua Knight , Your best friend !!? " I asked raising my eyebrows .

Sweats collected at his forehead as his lips trembled slowly as his eyes travelled between me and the picture in my hand . This boy is hiding something .