190

Chu Xiangmo thought he would be calm, but when he listened to her speaking in this somewhat plain tone, he suddenly felt an uncontrollable panic in his heart.

Xia Ke didn't know what she was thinking at this moment.

Anyway, when she heard Chu Xiangmo say "You're angry" in such a determined tone, she simply couldn't suppress the overwhelming anger that surged in her heart.

It felt like this guy didn't take her seriously at all!

She is still so worried about him during this time!

After seeing the news, I was anxiously wondering what to do if something happened to him!

As a result, he could still say that she was angry in such a calm and determined tone!

He didn't tell her, yet he was so understated.

Doesn't he know why she is angry? ?

As a result, she heard the confused voice of the man on the other end of the phone again, and Xia Ke actually heard a bit of condescension.

"Did I...do something wrong?"

Xia Ke:!

Xia Ke's anger increased to a higher level.

Xia Ke: Man, haha.

She actually has a good temper.

Even when Shen Wenhe spoke to her so rudely, she actually didn't feel angry, nor did she feel too offended.

Because I don't care.

Besides, she has found her place again.

And for some reason, Chu Xiangmo's few words easily ignited her anger.

The man seemed to sense her dark anger that could be transmitted through the phone, and quickly knelt down to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Coco, I..."

Xia Ke interrupted him: "Do you know where you went wrong?"

Without waiting for Chu Xiangmo's answer, Xia Ke quickly output.

"You don't know. You just thought I was angry and apologized. You don't understand what I am angry about."

"Think about it for yourself!"

"goodbye!"

Xia Ke hung up the phone with a "pop" sound.

She stared at the phone, grinding her teeth, still thinking about the man who just added fuel to the fire.