Chapter 1

It's only three days left until the premiere of the first hobbit movie, and at the moment I'm living in Dublin with Aidan.

I put the camera on a desk, and I turned it on.

"Hello guys, Aidan's in the living room at the moment, and I'm gonna prank him by telling him I wanna break up." I wispered and I gave a tumbs up at the camera.

I grabbed the camera, and I walked to the living room. I put the camera on the bookshelf and I walked over to the couch.

"Aidan, we need to talk..." I sighed as I sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Tell me, babe, what's up?" he said and I shortly looked up to his face.

"Well, I noticed that...my affection for you is falling as the days go by." I sighed and I tried to avoid his gaze.

"What do you mean with that?" he asked and I felt kinda bad because he looked so serious.

"Well, maybe we should go on...a break." I said and I stood up from the couch.

"Skyla, are you being serious? No joke? No prank?" he asked and I grabbed my empty suitcases.

"I'm being totally serious about this, you can even check my suitcases if you want to!" I exclaimed and he inmediately stood up from the couch and walked over to me.

He lifted my suitcases, and gave me the 'seriously?' look.

"Hahaha, got ya!" I yelled as I hugged him and grabbed the camera.

"You're so mean!" he exclaimed as he hugged me back though.

"Did you fell for it?" I asked and he giggled a little bit.

"Almost, I hate your pranks." he sighed and I let go of him to film an outro.

"Well guys, that was it for this video. I hope you like it, bye!" I said and I put the camera off.

"Hey, what would you like for dinner?" he asked as I sat down on our couch.

"Something healthy, we gotta look good for the premiere." I sighed and he shortly laughed.

"What would you want if you had to choose between looking pretty and pizza." Aidan asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, can you call for pizza?" I said and he laughed.

"You always choose the food instead of being healty, I love you." he said as he put his phone by his ear and walked away.

I turned on the tv, and I searched for the serie that we've been watching together.

It's this serie about two people who are destand to end up together, but don't know eachother yet. And the serie is from both their point of views, it's really awesome.

"Hey babe, what kind of pizza do you want?!" Aidan yelled and I slightly laughed.

"Hawaii with bacon!" I yelled back and he walked away again.

I waited for him to start watching, and I called for Pike.

He was already pretty big, and we take him out for a jog every morning, it's some kind of ritual we have.

"Hey Pikey." I said as I petted his head wildly.

"Pizza is odered, now we wait half an hour. What are we gonna do?" Aidan said as he sat down next to me and petted Pike's head.

"I thought we could go on watching our lovely series, or we film a video for my channel. Alot of people are suggesting that we play a horror game together." I sighed and we both knew we wouldn't play games now.