Ch.2

In Isle of The Lost
Maleficent was rushing things in Isle of The Lost and everyone wondered why she's being bossy today. So Mal, her daughter, had enough of this and walked towards her mother, then said "Mom why are you going all bossy now." Maleficent sighed and said "As if all of you can see that old friends of ours had accepted to come back to Isle of The Lost." Cruella chuckled and said "And exactly might that be?" Maleficent said "Hades, Doctor Facilier, Ursula, and Captian Hook." Everyone in the room got shocked and turned to Maleficent.

The Evil Queen said "You mean our old friends that founs a way to escape Isle of The Lost a long time ago?" Mal came foward and said "Wait, there was a way to escape Isle of The Lost?! Why wouldn't we could ge-" Maleficent shushed her and said "Beause we can't, pumpkin. Hook had a magic bean to use with Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier's magic to break the field for them only."

Evie came up and said " So let me get this straight, there were were four villians who escape here and now their coming back?" The Evil Queen told her daughter "Yes and I guess their not alone.." Jay said "What do you mean?" Jafar came up and said "Well let's see for ourselves when they arrive, shall we?" They all agreed and Maleficent got a book and grinned, then said "This was Hook's book of spells that he learned with Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier."

The Evil Queen got out an object and everyone looked at the object and Maleficent pushed the book to Mal which she got while Maleficent and The Evil Queen grinned evily together. Then, Mal placed the book down and said harshly "So you have to rush things just for their big entrance." Malefincent turned and said "Yes and all of you have to be there." Mal groaned and said "But we don't want to go." Maleficent gave a concerned look to her and said "Stare if you dare."

Maleficent and Mal had their glowed green eyes and stare. Maleficent stare at her concernly and Mal seemed like she can't resisted, then she blinked and had her normal eyes. She groaned and said "Fine. Whatever." Maleficent had her normal eyes again and said "I win." Cruella came forward and said "Shouldn't we be so pleased that Ursula darling is coming back?" Jafar said "Yes but also the pirate captain, lord of the Underworld, and witch doctor." Cruella turned and said "Oh, and them too."

Everyone in the room heard everyone in Isle of The Lost cheering and screaming outside. Maleficent walk towards the terrance while Mal followed behind. Maleficent pushed both doors opened, then walked forward with Mal and saw The Jolly Roger almost upon shore. Then Maleficent and Mal rushed back to the room and Maleficent used her magic to take Cruella, The Evil Queen, and Jafar with her. Mal said "Wait, what about-" then they all vanished and Mal continued and said "us..."

Mal turned to Evie, Carlos, and Jay and said "Well, here we go again." They all ran out of the room and did their usual runaway in the mornings. Then, had made it to the middle of Isle of The Lost and saw their parents. They rushed to them and saw the Jolly Roger up ahead. They were shocked that the force field broke and the Jolly Roger shored forward and stop forward.

Then the pirates put the little bridge and four villians walked down. Everyone was shocked and Captian Hook smirked, then said "Ahoy laddies, miss us?" Everyone cheered and all the sudden shocked when another four people had came down out of the ship.