𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒.!!

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌📍: 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌
📍: 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘

Tsquad had just finished moving things around for the faceoff auditions. Some were currently outside practicing, talking, and making TikToks while some others were 'helping'.

"You won't believe who I just saw." LeeLee hollered as she ran to her best friend.

The girl looked up from her phone and put it on her lap, giving her best friend her undivided attention. "Who you see?"

"Jayna. She was tellin somebody that she was finna call you out and eat you up. You know, allat shit she be sayin."

Tiana smiled. "That's a kneeslapper!." The girl laughed at her own joke and smacked her knee. "She just mad I took her nigga! And I didn't even try."

The two best friends started walking through the alleyway, heading to the store.

"I think I wanna throw a party for my birthday." Tiana brought up as they turned left. "But ion know."

"You betta figure out whatchu wanna do cause whatever you plan on doin', I'm gon be right beside ya." LeeLee told the girl.

"I'm tired of throwin parties. I think I'mma just do a small photoshoot and go to sky zone. Whatchu think?"

LeeLee shrugged at the girls question. "It's yo birthday. Like I said, you betta figure that shit out and lemme know wassup cause I'mma be dere."

Tiana nodded as she opened the store's door.

"Hey y'all." She greeted the crew as she followed LeeLee inside and headed to the cold drinks.

They responded with different types of greetings and walked out the door.

Tiana grabbed a water, a pink pack of Starburst, and a big bag of hot Cheetos.

"You ready best?" LeeLee asked as she walked towards Tiana.

Tiana nodded and said, "Yeah."

The duo quickly checked out and walked out of the store.

"Ghee, I'm so ready for dis battle. I hope she knows I'm not finna play no games so she betta think fast."

It took the two a few minutes before they reached the academy.

"Y'all betta hurry up. Tommy finna start." Darius said as he walked out through the garage.

The two girls ran inside and sat on the bottom of the steps, letting the other dancers through when they wanted.

"Who you think gon go first?" Tiana asked in a whisper. LeeLee pointed at her.