171

Chapter 171 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (35)

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain Xie Hanzhou's blackening value has been reduced to 1%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain Yu Sui'an's blackening value has been reduced to 10%. ]

During the trip to Hanzhou City, the shadow on Xie Hanzhou's mind continued to fade, his Taoist heart became brighter and quieter, and his blackening value was only 1%.

As for Yu Sui'an, the chronic diseases in his body that had not been cured for a long time, and the old wounds that had been carved into the bone marrow, had been given a dose of powerful medicine that would not kill or revive, and the bloody wounds finally began to scab.

Also, no matter how painful or severe the wound is, even if it is rotten to the bone, as long as someone is willing to take good care of it and use the right medicine, it will eventually heal and scab.

After five years away from home, Lin Yuan had changed a lot when he returned to Yuqing Palace.

Time passes extremely slowly for ascetics. Although Lin Yuan was already over 20 years ago three years ago, his features and eyes still looked very young, and he looked like the brightest and most energetic young man.

In the past five years, he has spent the past five years in famous mountains and rivers, painting bridges in smoked willows, and amidst boundless frost and snow. Lin Yuan has been admiring the snow on the cliffs, practicing and studying.

In addition, he has been practicing swordsmanship, practicing the swords of hundreds of schools of immortals, practicing the swords of Yuqing Palace, Xie Hanzhou's swords, and Yu Sui'an's swords.

Now Lin Yuan is a rich and handsome young man, exuding a refreshing aura and showing off the edge of a sword.

Originally, he was the best among the disciples who entered Yuqing Palace this time, but now it is even worse. His classmates who had a good relationship with him before were a little afraid to recognize Lin Yuan when they saw him.

"Lin...Brother Lin?"

Lin Yuan's smile was still the same as before, pure and clean, with a warm meaning: "Long time no see~"

When he left five years ago, Xie Hanzhou declared that he wanted to go out to enlightenment. Lin Yuan's excuse was similar, he also wanted to go out to practice.

However, no one would put them together. One is the head of Yuqing Palace, and the other is a disciple who has just been a disciple for a few years. The gap between them is too big.

The classmate looked at Lin Yuan who had changed so much and felt his state. He couldn't believe it and couldn't express himself fully: "You have... already..."

Lin Yuan nodded with a smile. After he came to this world, he studied He has never fallen behind in practicing swordsmanship. In the past few years, Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an have been carefully guiding him. His path to cultivation has been very smooth, without any setbacks.

He is now at the upper level of the Hechen Realm, not to mention one step away from the Tianji Realm, but almost there.

The reason for returning to Yuqing Palace this time was the Xingyuan Festival held every ten years in Yuqing Palace. Xie Hanzhou said that when the festival was over, they would leave Yuqing Palace and go to the south to get married.

His realm is enough, he should be... dual cultivator...

Lin Yuan thought about this, his ears felt slightly hot. The nights he had spent in the past few years were very... how should I describe it, very colorful.