Like a pastel cloud in the night sky

Phayu raced straight towards home, not wanting to spend another second in the car. The drive home tested his willpower, as he almost pulled over to the side of the road to pounce on Rain. Every fiber of his body was screaming to devour Rain and his fangs were already pulsing impatiently, ready to penetrate deep into Rain's flesh and drink from the sweetest nectar he had ever tasted. He craved it and the urge grew stronger by the minute.

Rain wasn't much help either. The events on the track seemed to have done the rest, as he could barely keep his hands to himself. They first stroked Phayu's left bicep, moving down to his forearm until he reached his thigh. Meanwhile, he nibbled on Phayu's earlobe and began leaving a hot trail of kisses on his neck. Rain's hand slowly moved to Phayu's inner thigh and stroked up and down agonizingly slow, each time getting closer to his already hardening dick. Phayu had to control himself not to just grab Rain's hand and force it unabashedly onto it. But Rain seemed to read his thoughts or sense through their bond how eagerly he waited for his touch. Rain's palm began massaging Phayu's dick in circular motions, applying just the right amount of pressure so that a soft moan escaped his lips. Satisfied, Rain grinned into Phayu's neck and his mouth moved back to his ear.

"P'Phayu..," Rain's voice was thick yet firm. He could hear that Rain was also having an internal battle with himself.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold back," Rain whispered.

Rain's hot breath tickled his ear, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He gripped the steering wheel tighter to keep from completely losing his mind.

"Fuck, Rain. You're making it damn difficult for me not to fuck your brains out in public."

Instead of getting an answer, Rain licked Phayu's sensitive spot behind his ear and a trembling growl rose from Phayu's throat.

"Fuck... What happened on the track that you don't know restraint right now?", Phayu asked after swallowing hard.

"I think I just discovered my fondness for your dominant side. All that was holding me back from undressing you in front of everyone was the thought of others seeing your godlike body. This sight is my privilege and my privilege alone."

Phayu had to smile at Rain's confession.

"So possessive. But who says I would have shared the sight of you with the others?

Phayu unabashedly placed his hand on Rain's dick and squeezed gently, enough to get the desired effect from Rain, who groaned in Phayu's ear in response, it almost sounded like a whimper. God, he loved that sound. He couldn't get enough of it.

"Soon, baby. It won't be long before we're home. Are you a good boy and can you last that long?"

"Yes, daddy."

Again a deep growl came from Phayu's throat.

"Fuck, you know exactly how to drive me crazy. Naughty boy."

All that came from Rain was a satisfied giggle, increasing the pressure on Phayu's dick once more.

Phayu took a few deep breaths to calm his pulse so that he could make the last few miles home safely and without coming in his pants. When they finally stood in front of the huge, dark entrance gate, it felt like it was taking extra time today to open and allow them entry into the large property.

Phayu tapped the steering wheel impatiently with his fingertips and when the gate was open just enough, he drove through, parked, took the key out of the ignition, and pulled Rain, who had just unbuckled his belt, onto his lap into a breathtaking kiss. His tongue entered Rain's mouth possessively, swirling around his tongue and claiming every single delicious millimeter for himself. He would never get enough of Rain's incomparable, intoxicating taste.