Chapter 11

"Guys, it's already a little dark. Why don't we make a little bonfire sort of thing?" Samantha asked

"Yeah! Great idea!" Harry spoke up.

"Okay...all the boys go and get the fire ready in the back. Us girls, will get the snacks!" Samantha planned out. The guys made their way out the back door, and Sam, Lis, and I stayed behind.

"Calum! Can you come here real quick?" Samantha asked Calum. He nodded and walked back in.

"Come on Bell." Lis said leading me into the kitchen. A few moments later, Samantha walked back in and cleared her throat. Lisset glanced at her, then turned to me.

"I need help, Bella, can you come and help me?"

"Uh, sure..." I looked at her and she was a little pale. She lead me upstairs. We stopped by a door. She opened the door, and pushed me in.

"What the-"She closed the door

"Sorry Bella! I'll give you two some time with each other." I heard Lis say before I could hear herbfootsteos going back down the stairs.

"Talk with who?! A ghost?!" I whispered to myself. I heard a low chuckle somewhere in the small, dark room.

"It's me, Calum. They planned this, I just know it?" Calum got a little closer to the light that was coming in from the gaps in the closet door.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I muttered. I sat down, and he sat down next to me. It was getting a little hot in the small crowded area, so I took off my sweater and set it down next to me.

"I don't even know what they want us to talk about?!" He shook his head.

"Me either." I sighed. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall."

"Oh, I'm sorry about the kiss..." I apologized awkwardly. I opened my and started playing with my fingers.

"It's fine. It wasn't your fault." He chuckled slightly.

"I know, but if I would've said said no, then-"

"They would've made you do it anyway." He cut me off. I turned to look at him.

"That's also true." I smiled.

"Wait, is the door unlocked?" He got up and twisted the doorknob.

"Nope." I answered for him once it didn't budge.

"Come help me. I think they stuck something on here." I got up and through the thin open spaces, I could see that there was a chair leaned against the other, and pressed on the doorknob.

"Yeah, there's a chair." I answered.

He bent down to try and see how he could try to open the door.

"Can you try to put your finger through this little gap, and see if you can maybe move the chair." He instructed. I fit two fingers, but I couldn't move the chair.

"I'm sorry, I'm weak- well my two fingers are- so I can't move the chair." I looked up at him and he was already starring at me. "What?" I smiled.

"Nothing, sorry." He said and turned his attention back on the stuck chair.

"Oh, okay. What if you try kicking it?" I suggested.

"Good idea! Back away." He put an arm in front of me. I walked backwards until I bumped lightly with the wall.

I watched as he kicked the door harshly.

"Um...Calum, I think you might-" He kicked it again, but looked over his shoulder, so I would know he was listening. "-break it." I finished my sentence and he stopped kicking.