Imagine for @brittany36911 (Doctor)

Prompt: Can you do another one where there is just a check up for the kid and find out she has asthma so they put her on a breathing machine. She's 10 and she's brave and all the boys do it.

******************************************************************************

Brittany POV

I was just chilling out in my room listening to Taylor Swift. I LOVE HER!!! Anyway I was dancing around in my room listening to "Shake it Off" when someone knocked on my door. 

"COME IN" I screamed over the music. The MUSIC. I jumped over my bad to turn the radio off. But when I jumped my breath hitched and I almost ran out of breath. Huh? That's never happened to me before. I just ignore it and walk over to the door and saw that Louis was outside waiting for me. You see, I was adopted by One Direction when I was 1 and now I am 10 so they are more like my brother/father figure. They quit when I was 7 so now they are doctors.

"Hey Brittany, get dressed me and the boys scheduled an appointment for your yearly checkup" Louis said.

"ok" I replied and I ran off to my walk-in closet. I chose a white crop top that said "HEY" in black letters with a black tank top underneath it. Then I wore black skinny jeans and of course my locket. I've worn it since I was little. My parents gave it to me, they died when I was born. Apparently, they were shot. Aside, the bad thoughts, I skipped down the stairs to see all of the boys there having breakfast. I picked up an apple only for Niall to snatch it out of my hands. 

"HEY, that's my apple", I pouted.

"Sorry but you can't have anything for now, you have to get a blood test" Lois butted in.

"Ok, fine. Can I at least have some water?" I asked them.

"yep", Louis replied. ME and Louis always had a special bond and we were really close.

"Ok, people lets go. Go, go, go" Liam rushed us.

We all walked to their clinic because it was just across the street. As we were walking I felt like I couldn't get any oxygen in my lungs like I felt in the morning. I would tell the guys but eh.. I also ignored my scratchy throat. Could be a 24 hour bug I though to myself.

We all entered the clinic and they told me to go to exam room number 3 which I usually went in. I wasn't scared of doctors because I grew with them and I wasn't scared of needles either so I was just relaxing on the bed. After 5 minutes, all the other boys came in. Only Harry and Louis had their gloves on. Guess they will be doing the exam.  They didn't have to explain anything to me because I knew all of it and again, I wasn't scared.

"Ok love, turn your head I am just going to check your ears" Harry said. He checked my ears and said they were fine. 

"Look behind at the sticker on the wall" Harry instructed. I obeyed and he checked my eyes and said good.

"Open your mouth and say 'aaaaah'" Harry said. I again complied and he checked my throat. He took the stick out of my mouth but didn't say anything except for "Louis can you please pass me a swab". That made my shut my mouth. I wasn't scared of it, I just hated the feeling and they all knew it. 

"Come on. Brittany, please" Harry pleaded.

I stood my ground and said no. Whenever I refuse to medical stuff they simply hold me down and I knew that was coming next. Louis grabbed my shoulder and laid me on the bed while Niall pinched my nose shut. Then Harry came with a swab and a tongue depressor. I eventually opened my mouth for breath and Harry took the strep test. 

"Guys, why?" I asked

"Sorry babe, you had it coming. You aren't scared of it, you just hate it and this was the easiest way plus you were calm all the time so" Harry replied.

"Ok now lay down I am just going to push on your stomach" Louis said.

I didn't want to but they would be suspicious if I didn't. I laid down and Louis pulled my shirt up only to gasp.

"Guys! Come here" Louis said.

All the boys were coming towards us so I tried to pull my shirt down because I didn't want them make a big deal out of it.

When they saw I was struggling, Louis simply held my hands. I didn't try to fight them cause I knew I would lose.

"What happened?" Niall asked.

"I get bullied in school" I simply stated.

"Oh babe you have to tell us next time, Niall please get me some cream" Louis said.

Niall got the cream and Louis rubbed it on my tummy and then finished the stomach exam. The only thing he had to do was listen to my heart and lungs and then a blood test. Then I am done YAY!

"We will talk about this when we reach home" Niall said. I sadly nodded.

Ok Louis started listening to my heart and said that I had asthma. 

"You are going to use this inhaler when you feel like you are running out of breath. It doesn't mean that you can't do sports. You can but you have to be careful. Take 2 puffs every 5 seconds, that's it and when you run out if this come to me or the boys". Louis explained.

"Ok just a blood test" Niall said and brought the equipment. I held out my arm for Harry and he inserted the needles and after 5 seconds he was done. They put a band-aid and said I was done. We went home and they gave me some cream to rub on my scars on my stomach every night.

A/N: Thanks for the views and I hope you enjoy this. Please give me prompts and vote