Chapter 35

Mariana's POV

Waking up with a terrible headache and hangover still in the dress I wore last night. I sat up and all the events that happened yesterday replaying in my mind. Somehow I felt I was at fault for everything that happened last night, was I so eager and desperate to have Alexandra between my legs that I had to make a fuss about it.

After taking a long damn shower which felt great and forever I thought of going for a jog to release some stress and that is exactly what I did. I went for a run in the forest.

I went back to the pack house and spotted a black sedan car a man removing his suitcase from the boot his back facing me when he was done he stretched himself and turned around to look at me meeting his green eyes , his tousled dark hair all messy .

I walked towards him with a bright smile on my face reaching to were he was I wrapped my hands around his back hugging him tightly.

" Wow it's looks like someone missed me " Bupe said when we pulled away although I didn't know anything about Bupe and did not talk much after we met I still thought of hugging him and maybe we could be friends.

" How have you been long time no see "

" Been good, what about you? And what are you doing here I thought you would be on your honeymoon by now and that's why I came back thinking beta Jake would need me "

" Well as you can see we are still here " I said remembering what occurred last night with Alexandra.

" Oh" That's the only thing Bupe said.

" Yeah " Bupe held my chin in his hand lifting it up checking all sides of my neck and then looked up at me.

" Mariana you are not marked yet that means you have not mated " Bupe said putting both his hands on his mouth dramatically making me roll my eyes.

Wow it's like this mating thing has brought a problem in my life. Just because I don't have the mark on my neck everyone knows Alexandra has not put his dick inside me which is so stressing.

" What if we did mate and decided to do the marking later? " I asked him crossing my hands on my chest.

" Well I don't know if that is possible but knowing Alexandra he would surely mark you during the mating process" Bupe sighed and looked at me " I was sure Alexandra would claim you as yours by now he longed for a mate for so long and you two have not done anything but why? "

" Well you should ask him yourself " I said walking passed him as I helped carry one of his suitcase

We walked to the third floor to my surprise Bupe's room was also there well it should not be a surprise because his like family to Alexandra maybe he will also be mine.

We stopped in our tracks when we heard shouting from Alexandra office. " Alexandra you are no brother of mine you are a monster that's what you are "

My jaw dropped from hearing that. Why do people call him all sorts of names including his brother.

I put my hand on the doorknob although me and Alexandra are not on talking terms I still want to change his brother's opinion on him the Alexandra I know is no monster.

I was about to open the the door but Bupe stopped me.

" Mariana if I was you I would not go inside in fact let's just get away from here " Bupe looked at me with pleading eyes " Let the brothers handle it themselves " But I was not falling for it without warning I opened the door and got in with Bupe behind me. Both men were now looking at us with their eyes wide open.

~~~~

* edited *