Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Hell Week

AUDREY'S POV

'Save my number, you might need them one of this days: ) -T.K. As if! She's really starting to get into my nerves! Big time! Throwing my phone on my bed and went straight to the bathroom. How did she get my number? Right,Mom.

After an hour of preparing for school, I went straight to our kitchen, finding a not that my mom wrote, as usual they're both early for their work.

I can't stop thinking about last night, god! What is happening to me, to the world? Why I feel hot and and frustrated? Why?! A lot of things happen in just a day! Can you believe it? losing my appetite from my thoughts of that misfit I went ahead to Easton high.

I parked my car at our school parking lot, grabbing my things and gets out of it, you can easily determine here the top rich kids at Easton high. As I lock my car I notice a well-restored charcoal gray Mustang parked just right beside Dean's white GT-R.

"I wouldn't enter the school right now if I were you..." I turned around seeing Sara who just parked her car identical to mine besides Dean's. I looked at her curiously.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"She's early isn't she?" she asked me eyeing at the Mustang that make me more confused.

"Taylor. She's already here." Thank you, Sara, for answering your own question.

"Oh..., it's her's?" I asked as I point towards the car. While we walk together towards the steps leading to the Main Hallway.

" just a hunch, she like's tuner and muscle cars ever since." She informed me.

" why you warned me, prior..." Now I asked her.

"You're her new meat, right?" she asked.

"Meat?" I asked confused as F.

"yeah meat, like... Predator and its prey. Basically, you're the Prey." As she opens the door leading to the Great halls of Easton high, I immediately feel a pang on my chest followed by a cold shiver all over my body realizing it's too late.

"IN COMING!!!" the familiar voice that I remember to be sexy a day ago is shooting 2 feet away from me. All I can do I to shut my eyes close and stand still. I feel all eye's are on us.

Something is already on my face with her hand still holding my face, full of fluffy creamy texture filled my whole face, making me agitated and her joyful giggle irritates me more, I gather all my might, clenching my fist. As soon as she removes her hands on my face filled with what's this? Whip cream, I felt she struggled for a second before running...

"You are so dead... TAYLOR KING!!!" I shriek with all my guts at the hallway not caring who will hear me. I can hear some of the students trying their best not to laugh, other's laugh to their hearts content.

"STILL BREATHING!" the buffoon responded. Very funny Taylor king, really funny!

"Here, it's scented. You can use all of it," I hear Sara, She's standing beside me all this time?handing me a wipe's and didn't to anything about it.

"God, You're the SGO President for Pete's sake, Sara!" I argued. She just gave me a 'meh'.

"How can you manage to befriend with, with that Buffoon?!" I asked her.

"Hey, She's my best friend, don't call her a buffoon" She answered. I can't believe it. Can't believe it!.

"Fix yourself first before going to class, I'll leave the SGO office open you can use my jersey." she said