seventeen

"I-I love you."

"I love you, too, baby." he chuckles.

"No, but like, I love you."

"Oh, like, really love me?"

"Yes." I sigh.

"In that case, I love love you."

"No, you don't. You're just saying it because I said it."

"No I didn't, I meant it." he promises.

"Sure you do."

"Alright, let Daddy show his baby girl how much he loves her." he purrs in my ear. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine, he starts to kiss my neck, causing me to moan a little.

"What was that?" he murmurs against my skin.

"What?"

"What was that sound?"

"I, uh, I moaned?"

"Louder. I want to hear you clearly. I want you to moan louder." he demands, "And be rough. Grab my hair and pull it, play with it, whatever. Be loud."

"Okay."

"What?"

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now, hold still." he says while he gets downs on both of his knees in front of me.

"Wait! What about my period?" I scrunch my nose.

"Oh, I don't mind a little blood, don't worry." he kisses my abdomen, and then slowly moves to kiss my inner thigh. He lifts on of my legs up, throwing it over his shoulder.

"You're gross."

"Only for my baby girl." he licks my inner thigh, "Hand me the shower head."

I give him the shower head, and before I could ask what he wanted to do with it, he opens my folds with his thumb and points the shower directly on my clit.

"Oh my, Daddy." I gasp.

"Yes, baby. You like that?" he bites his lip, looking up at me. I decide to take his advise and grab his hair, tugging it lightly.

Harry stifles a small moan, trying to cover it up with a cough.

"You like that, Daddy?" I chuckle and moan at the same time, mocking him. Honestly the sound that it made, I don't know what it's supposed to sound like.

He smirks at me, "Sorry."

"It's fine, but if I'm supposed to be moaning and screaming, I expect you to do the same."

"Oh, shut up, I'm not going to scream." he adds more pressure to my core with the water.

I moan loudly.

"You will be doing it one day." I say as he presses a finger against my slit.

"One day I will be the one screaming? Is that what you said?" he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes." I bite my lip.

"Okay, first, definitely not. And second, fuck." he slides his finger inside of me.

"Fuck what?" I moan and throw my head back in pleasure.

"I want to fuck you, that's for sure. But just fuck. Seeing you like this and that fucking lip bite."

I chuckle and close my eyes. He pumps in and out of me, slowly adding another finger. I open my mouth to moan, but I try to hold them back.

"Moan, baby girl. I want to hear you. I want to know what I can do to you." he drops the shower head and pushes his tongue forcefully against my sex, licking, and playing with my nub. He sucks on my folds. His fingers flicking inside me.

I scream, "Daddy!"

"Good girl." his voice vibrates against me, driving me crazy. I pull his hair even harder, causing him to moan, too.

I feels good to know that I can make him feel like that as well. I look down at him. He still looks like an angel. Between my legs. Down on both of his knees. This moment will be stuck in my head forever.

"Come for me, Kitten. Make Daddy proud." he moans and quickens his pace with his tongue and fingers.

"Oh, daddy!" I moan.

"So tight." he groans.

His moans send me over the edge, making me reach my climax.

"I'm gon-gonna cum, daddy!" I stutter, closing my eyes.

"Lucy." he moans my name. My legs stiffen and I arch my back as I come undone.

That made me come. Him moaning my name for the first time is what made me come.

His licks my slit once more before pulling away. I pant, barely being able to stand on both legs.

I hear Harry groan again. I open my eyes to see him still on his knees, working on himself. His hand makes fast movements, jerking off. I bite my lip.

This is probably the hottest thing I have ever seen. Oh my God. He's huge!

His eyes are shut tightly. He's biting his lip. There's a huge frown on face, and his wet hair is stuck to his face.

I get down on my knees in front of him. My hand runs through his hair, moving it out of his face. His eyes open, staring into mine. He's still frowning as he's trying to finish himself off.

I smile at him before my eyes glance down at hig huge dick. I look back up at him, lifting his chin to look at me again.

His chest rises and falls, he's panting as he comes closer to his high.

"Come for me, daddy."