Chapter 68.

Harry Styles

The car rolled down the pavement road as both Luchesi and I sat in complete fücking silence. After his big confession there was nothing I could really say to him, especially considering I had just found out that my entire fücking childhood was all an illusion.

He had been the one to speak and say he wanted to see Arabella but there was no way in hell, I was going to allow him to be in a room by himself with her. Even though he made that big speech about what really happened with Dad, there is still not a chance I would trust him especially with my girl.

I wonder what Arabella is doing right now. She is at the mental hospital I know because George called and said she had to be sedated before they could get her to cooperate. I know she is pissed off to Mars at me right now, but there was nothing I could do. I could have bailed her out but that would mean my name would be too high in suspicion in the system and the last thing I want is the fücking government on my ass again.

I looked outside the window of Luchesi's corvette while shaking my head. This little prïck has a corvette when he deserves nothing. Thankfully, he hadn't tried to talk to me although if he did I would fücking do a tuck and roll out of the damn thing. I looked over at him and squinted my eyes. Damn he looks just like Dad, what a little fück. I shook my head and cocked my head against the headrest.

"You know, just because you told me all that shït about our childhood doesn't mean I trust you" I said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"I didn't think you would, Harry" he said making me scowl and look at him.

"That also means I don't want you fücking around in my life. Once I get back to England with Arabella, I want you away. Since you've been around, all you've been doing is causing trouble" I snapped making him roll his eyes.

"I'm not causing trouble, Harry. You're overreacting about me being back in your life" he said calmly making me want to punch him.

"You aren't back in my life. I never wanted you to be. If you haven't realized, I have been quite tense while you are around" I said annoyed, making him sigh.

"Stop complaining, you're just mad that Arabella won't suck you off" he said with a wide smirk on his face.

"Fück off" I said making him laugh.

"Poor Harry can't get a blöwjob anywhere" he teased making me see red.

"Shut the fück up! Like you should talk!" I yelled back, making him bit his lip.

"Please, just say that Styles name and legs open up" he said making me push his shoulder. "Don't do that, I'm driving you prïck!" he yelled as the car swerved a bit.

"Well then stop fücking around. Besides I've probably banged more girls in the last 6 months than you have your whole life" I boasted making him laugh.

"Whatever, you can take your blue balls and walk to Vienna Psychiatric" he said rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"I don't have fücking blue balls you dïck" I huffed, making him laugh while switching lanes.

"Blue balls, blue balls!" he teased reaching over and trying to pinch my cheek.

"Fück off, you döüchebag!" I said punching him right on his arm muscle.

"Fück! Don't punch me you've got a fücking hard right hook!" he said rubbing his arm while I laughed.

"Good, you're an aśśhole" I said with a laugh.

~

Arabella Casper

"Miss, you aren't stable enough to be seeing people..." he said quietly, allowing himself to pity me.