Cuddling nightmares (V x Uzi)

LemonsNlimesfykyk asked:

 I got one VxUzi fluff Uzi gets a nightmare and V and N were sleeping with Uzi so Uzi subconsciously clings onto V.

Uzi opens her eyes. Her head hurts, not knowing what's happening. She places a hand on her head and feels a liquid in it. Looking at it, she notices that the liquid is oil. Her eyes hollow at the realisation she was hurt. Looking around, she was stuck in some debris while wearing her prom outfit.

But something more caught her attention. In the stage, she saw V, pinned in a cross shape by piles, wearing a beautiful dress. Close to her was Doll, also wearing a dress. She had a knife in her hand, slowly approaching V with a sinister smile on her face, a red pentagon with three arrows flashing in her visor from time to time.

Uzi saw V struggling to get out, but to no avail, she was stuck. Uzi tried to get out herself from the ruble she was in, but it was too heavy for her to move it. She tried using the solver, but she was low in batteries. There was nothing she could do. Only watch. Doll approached the knife close to V's neck and looked at Uzi's direction. This was clearly a taunt.

Uzi was going to scream, but she suddenly opened her eyes, seeing a familiar metal ceiling. She was back at the pod. Looking around, nothing seemed to be different, just like always. She got up, covering herself with a blanket. She had to check one thing.

She walked out of her room, making sure to take careful steps to not make any sounds, specially since disassembly have a sensible hearing. She walked in front of N's room, and there he was, laying on the ground in a weird position, probably haven fallen from the ceiling after hanging. This was normal. She then looked to the other room in the pod, V's. Flashes of her nightmare came to her mind, but they couldn't be true, N was here. She had to be okay too.

Uzi made her way to V's room, and saw her, laying on the ground, grabbing her legs, sleepping like a cat. Uzi found this cute, giving a quiet chuckle. She approached V, admiring her beauty. How peaceful she looked right now, as if nothing in the world could hurt her. It brought Uzi some calm.

As her nerves calmed down, Uzi felt the tiredness hit her. Her body refusing to continue up. Her eyes giving away for gravity. She walked to V's side, where she layed there, not touching her, but close enough to feel her warmth. That's when Uzi closed her eyes, and instantly went to sleep.