Chapter 48

I watched Harry and Niall hit some balls and tried to memorize their moves but it was easier said than done.

It was my turn soon and I just stood there, having no idea what to do. I turned my head and looked at Harry.

"I kinda need some help." I said, my cheeks getting pink.

Niall was about to make his way over to me and I noticed Harry glaring at him before walking over to me himself.

"It's not that hard." He told me, standing behind me and wrapping his arm around me, grabbing the club with his large hands. His chest pressed against my back and I could feel his breathing on my neck, making Goosebumps appear all over my body.

He swung our arms backwards, causing the club to swing backwards as well. He brought our hands back and the club hit the golf ball. I wasn't really paying attention to how far the all flew, I was kinda distracted by Harry's arms wrapped around me and my back pressed against his chest.

"See, it wasn't that bad." He said and I could feel his breath on my neck. His arms remained on the club, lying over my own.

I just nodded my head and hummed, leaning into Harry more. His hands left the club and mine did too, causing it to fall on the grass. His arms wrapped around me from behind and he pulled me closer into him.

"I love you." He mumbled into my ear and kissed my cheek.

"I love you too."

"You two are so cute it's disgusting." Nick said and we both turned our heads towards him. He had a disgusted expression on his face. I heard Harry's low chuckle from behind and he spun me around, making me face him. His arms were still wrapped around me and his face was turned towards Nick.

"Oh, are we?" He asked, a smirk playing on his lips. He turned towards me and brushed our nose together. I giggled and scrunched my nose up.

"What are you doing Harry?" I said quietly so only he could hear.

"Can't I show my girlfriend how much I love her?" he replied, a cheeky smile tugging on his lips, making me almost melt like chocolate.

Harry's lips literally attacked my face with kisses, leaving no spot unkissed. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, everything.

"Harry!" I laughed, putting my hands on his chest and trying to push him away. My cheeks were red out of embarrassment.

He stopped and planted one last kiss on my lips, pushing me further into him with pressing against the small of my back. My hands rested on his chest, not pushing anymore, and I stood on my tip toes. He parted my lips effortlessly and in a matter of seconds our tongues were brushing against each others. I felt the familiar feeling of butterflies erupting in my stomach and my knees getting weaker.

"Seriously stop. You're so fucking annoying and cute." Nick scoffed and we both smiled into the kiss.

My cheeks went red once again, the blood literally boiling beneath my cheeks. Harry kissed my forehead and then turned around, facing Nick. He still had one arm wrapped around my waist and his other arm was hanging loosely by his side.

"Jealous that you don't get some, huh?" Harry teased nick, slight smirk on his lips.

+

After a few hours we were back at Harry's dads place. We were sitting on the couch in the living room, the TV playing in the background. Harry was sitting on the couch and I was lying on it, my head resting on Harry's lap. He was on his phone, the screen lightening up his face slightly, and I was looking at the TV. I wasn't really paying much attention to what was playing but I just stared at it.

"Baby?" Harry asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts. My head turned towards him.

"Yeah?"

"Ed just texted my and asked if we'd like to join him and Niall. They're going clubbing in a bit and want us to come with them. There's a really good club just about 15 minutes away from here." He was looking down at me and his eyes were bright, a smile was on his lips, too.

"I would love to go." I told him and his smile only grew wider. He messaged Ed back quickly and Ed then said that they'll meet us at the club in half an hour. I headed to Harry's bedroom to get ready and picked out a black, rather tight dress, not too revealing but showing just enough skin.

I decided to straighten my hair and then put on some winged eyeliner and red lipstick. I finished the outfit with a pair of black heels. I put on my favourite fragrance and then headed downstairs again. Harry was already ready, he got dressed as I was straightening my hair, and he was now sitting on the couch.

He turned his head as I walked down the stairs and I felt his eye burn into me, causing my cheeks to heat up. He took his bottom lip between his teeth and lifted himself up from the couch, walking over to the staircase.
After what felt like ages I finally reached the bottom of the stairs. Harry held out his hand for me and I gladly took it. He had on a pair of black, skinny jeans, his usual brown boots and a white shirt with black patterns on it. His shirt was only half way buttoned up, revealing the birds that were inked on his chest and there was a bit of the butterfly on his stomach visible, too.

"You look hot." He complimented me, his eyes wandering down my body.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Let's go, tonight's gonna be fun." He kissed my cheek and took my hand in his before heading outside. There was already a taxi waiting for us and Harry opened the door for me. I got in and put my seatbelt on, he did the same. After telling the driver which club we're going to we finally drove away.

Just like Harry said, we arrived at the club about 15 minutes later. Harry insisted once again to pay for the taxi. We got out of the taxi and saw Niall and Ed standing a few meters next to the queue. As soon as their eyes caught ours, they waved at us.

"Harry, there might be a little problem." I whispered as we approached Niall and Ed. Harry turned to me, a small smile playing on his face.

"Don't worry, Niall knows the owner of this club and he won't ask about your age and if he does, he wouldn't care that you're only a few months away from being 18." He said, just like he could read my mind.

I nodded my head, feeling a heavy load falling off my chest. Niall and Ed greeted us with a hug and Niall told us to follow him. We walked past the queue and got to the front. There was a security guard standing there. His skin was dark; he was really tall and looked muscular, too.

His face broke out to a smile as soon as he spotted Niall and he waved us over.

"What's up pal?" The security guard asked, shaking hands with Niall.

"Not much mate, just going clubbing with my friends tonight." He turned around, looking at us and the tall, or should I say huge, man smiled kindly at us.

He stepped aside and said something to Niall which I could not figure out and then Niall walked in, waving at us, saying we should follow him.

As soon as we stepped inside the loud music was blasting through my ears and Harry's arms wrapped securely around my waist, pulling me close to him. We pushed our way through the crowd of dancing people and soon the bar which Niall was heading to, was visible.

We all reached the bar and stood there; ready to order something to drink.

"Tonight is going to be fun!"Ed shouted over the loud music.

I love reading your comments ! Sadly my readers got a bit inactive latelty but I still appreciate every read I get, it means so incredibly much to me :)

vote, comment, share .xx