4. The Deal With The Mafia ✔

A/N: Picture of Luciano.

This chapter is edited.

--------------------------------------------------------

I sit there and watch him as his lips slowly quirk up into a sly smirk. That doesn't seem god. At least not for me. I had to ask, didn't i? I could keep my mouth shut and maybe I would not know what kind of weird plan he has for me, right?

I doubt it. He would most certainly tell me what he wants me to do. But hey, look at it from the bright side! He at least won't make me worry about it too long which is good, I think.

"I want us to make a deal, Alexa." He says, putting his elbows onto the desk as he moves back into the position I found him in. Elbows on the desk, his fingers interlaced and his chin is resting on his fingers.

I bite my lip as I lean forwards a bit too, mostly because of my nerves. "What kind of deal, Mr. Moretti?" I ask.

He smirks. "First thing first, Alexa. You need to stop calling me Mr. Moretti. My name is Luciano and I don't think I am much older from you, so do not make me feel old by calling me that. Are we clear?"

I nod quickly. "Of course, Luciano." His name sounds weird and unusual coming from me, but it still sounds somehow nice.

He nods. "Good, now the deal. I will let you go, but under some conditions." He says seriously.

I grin at that and nod my head quickly. I honestly didn't care much about the conditions, just about him not hurting me and letting me go. "Anything, I will do anything if that means I can go back to living my life." I whisper as I watch him.

"I was going to keep you alive, but locked in the house. I can't do that now, knowing you own a bakery, it would cause too many questions about your disappearance." He says and I nod a little.

I am glad he won't simply keep me locked up somewhere, I hate being locked up and I don't do well when I am alone and bored. I tend to do all sorts of stupid things to keep myself entertained.

"I will let you go to your bakery to work and I will let you visit your family too as I know importance of a family. But you will not go alone. Two of my men will be with you all the time to make sure you don't tell anyone about what you saw. And you will return here and sleep in my house. Got it?" He asks, drowning the rest of his drink.

So I will still be his prisoner, but I will have a right to go to my bakery and work? If I think about all of it, it actually isn't that bad. I mean, sure I will have two of his men around me all the time, but at least he is keeping me alive.

"Got it. Um, can I ask something?" I say quietly, not wanting to make him change his mind if I say something stupid.

He nods and I take that as a sign to continue. "Can I go get my clothes from my place? Don't get me wrong, this dress and heels are beautiful..." I trail off not really knowing if I should continue. I only need him to know I want my clothes, not everything else.