Chapter 10

Damon's pov

I got into the car and waved at Elena as I drove off. I was falling in love with her already.

"Damon?" my sister asked. I looked at her through the mirror.

"What's up Linds?"

"I need to tell you what I saw at lunch today"

I nodded my head. "Go ahead"

"I saw something."

"Okay. What was it?"

"I saw Elena. I saw what her parents are going to tell her"

"What is it Lindsay?!"

"She's not h...human Damon. It at least part of her isn't."

"What do you mean part if her isn't human?!"

"I mean only a small part of her is human"

Elena's pov

"MOM! DAD! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"We're in the room hunni"

I walked into the living room to see my mom, dad and Matt sat there waiting for me. When I walked in they all turned to look at me. I took a seat next to Matt.

"What's going on?" my mom and dad looked at me with a hint of worry in their eyes.

"We have to tell you something"

"Daddy. What's going on? What do you have to tell me?"

"You're not human. At least not all of you is human."

"Mom, what are you trying to tell me?!"

"Munchkin. Only a small part of you is human. The rest of you isn't"

"What?! Dad what the hell does that mean? What do you mean only a small part of me is human and the rest of me isn't?!"

"Elena! Calm down!"

"Calm down?! Matt are you crazy I can't just calm down!" I stood up and started pacing the room taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

"Elena. Sit down. Please they're not done"

I looked at my brother, he had a pleading look in his eyes. I sat back down next to him.

"So...What am I?"

My dad looked at me, his eyes said that he was worried about what my reaction was going to be.

"You're mother is half human, half angel" I stared at him in disbelief. Then I looked at my mother and she just nodded her head telling me it was true.

My father looked at me and I knew from the look he was giving me that he had more to say.

"There's more isn't there?"

My father nodded. "Yes"

"Tell me"

"You're father is half warlock and half angel"

"A witch and an angel"

"Yes munchkin. That makes you half angel, a quarter witch and a quarter human."

"Oh my God" I felt Matt put his arm around my shoulder. I turned to look at him.

"You knew?" he nodded.

"Yes. I wanted to tell you but they wouldn't let me. They wanted to tell you themselves. They thought it would be better for you to hear it from them"

"I need some air" I stood up and left the room, surprisingly no one stopped me. I walked out of the back door and sat down on one of the brown wicker chairs neat the door. I need to tell Damon. I have to tell Damon.