Survive in Bed Pt 2 (3/3)

3RD PERSON POV

SMUT WARNING

*BAM*

-50 HP

Y/N: H-HOLY SHIT THIS FEELS AMAZING!

Y/N was naked on the floor, his dick that was in enlarged being deep inside of Atantu who raised her hips before slamming them down again and again while mewling and grabbing his arms to keep him in place.

Atantu: O-OH FUCK I-I NEVER THOUGHT SEX WOULD FEEL SO AMAZING!~ GOOD THING YOUR DICK CAN BE ENLARGED!~ YOU'RE REACH ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE!~

Y/N: I-I'M CUMMING!

However even after Y/N came, her wide hips kept crashing down onto his pelvis, shaking the entire area around them as his body was battered into oblivion which was ignored as the pleasure was so much better.

Atantu: Y-YOU LIKE THAT HUMAN?! YOU LIKE IT WHEN THIS HORNY MONSTER ON TOP, DOMINATING YOU LIKE THIS?!

Y/N: G-GOTTA ADMIT AT FIRST I DIDN'T THINK I'D ENJOY THIS BUT THE GIRLS TAUGHT ME OTHERWISE!

Atantu: *GROWL* I-I HEARD YOU MANAGED TO OUTLAST THAT LADY EVEN AFTER AN HOUR AND 30 MINUTES! I CAN GO FOR MUCH MUCH LONGER! AH FUCK I'M BEING FILLED AGAIN!~

She moans loudly as Y/N's cum shoots into her womb for the 5th time, the two of them catching their breath for a moment before she sticks her tongue into Y/N's mouth.

Atantu: *purr* Mmm~ You like my pussy?~ You like that warm feeling...that TIGHTNESS of my vaginal walls crushing your human dick?~

Y/N: Yeah I do.

HP: 11000/16000

She leans down, pressing her massive tits against Y/N's face as he sucks on one of them while grabbing the other.

Atantu: Mmm~ Get a taste of me~

Y/N: Ok...let's HOLY SHIT 8 HOURS LEFT?!

He had a frightened but aroused look on his face as Atantu turns around to reverse her position.

Atantu: *grin* I had enough of that position so get ready for the next one~

Y/N: 'I am liking this. But my pelvis will be feeling it for the next week.' ALRIGHT! GIVE IT TO ME!

BOOST

BOOST

BOOST

*BAM*

-40 HP

Later

Victoria: My my~ You're enjoying yourself without me?~

Y/N: ATANTU THIS IS LIKE THE 20TH TIME-

Her tongue lapped around his dick and he cums again, Atantu swallowing his semen before pulling her mouth back.

Y/N: *pant* Holy shit....I thought the teeth would do some damage but this is even better than anything I've experienced!

Atantu: Ah~ I never been more pleased than ever before~ You taste amazing, and you know what you're doing~

Victoria: Thanks to me of course~

Atantu:......HUMAN.

She growls and grabs Victoria, raising her into the air only to realize she wasn't wearing anything.

Atantu: Oh my you're wet?~

Victoria: *smirk* What are you gonna do- OH FUCK!

She squeals as Atantu stuck her tongue into her pussy without preparation, and Y/N watches for the next 40 minutes as Victoria cries out, cumming onto Atantu's tongue over and over again while the lizard relentlessly laps, thrusts her tongue in and out and licks as fast ad she could.