Chapter 26

Sorry I didn't update. My brother was being a butt and didn't let me use the damn computer.

CHECK OUT MY NEW FAN FIC, HARRY AND FAITH.

___________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

            To say that I was about to hyperventilate and freak out would be the hundred percent truth. The nine of us were stuck here, in the middle Paris, with people who only spoke French and not a word of English. I looked around desperate to see if there was anything that could help us get back to the hotel, but couldn’t find anything.

            “What are we gonna do?” Melody panicked, eyes widening in fear.

            “Sh, babe,” Zayn wraps an arm around her shoulders. “We’ll find a way back.”

            “In case you didn’t notice, Zayn, we’re stuck in the middle of Paris!” Louis snaps, running a hand frustratedly through his hair.

            “Let’s not freak out,” Liam says, remaining calm. “We can ask someone for directions.”

            Niall looks at him. “None of us speak French, Liam.”

            My eyes widen. “Harry can!” I pipe up, and everyone looks at me as I look up at Harry. “You can ask one of these people where the hotel is.”

            Harry nods. “I guess I can do that,” he says. “What’s the name of the hotel?”

            “Um,” Becca holds out the word, snapping her fingers as a frown is etched on her thinking face. “Hotel Champs Elysees Mac Mahon!”

            Harry nods once again before looking around for someone. He then approaches a middle aged man off in the side and talks animatedly with him. The man nods and says something, pointing down the road and making all sorts of hand gestures. Harry then walked back over and we all looked at him expectantly.

            “He said that we need to go down this road, take a right, another right, a left, and then we’ll get there,” Harry explains. “If we walk, it’ll take us about twenty to twenty five minutes.”

            All of us groan as Liam sighs. “Well, I guess we better start walking.”

            Walking in the cool Paris air, we follow the directions Harry had told us in hopes of getting to the hotel. I wonder if the teachers or anyone else figured out that we were missing? I mean, they should since we are nine people who are lost in the middle of Paris. As we walked, I opened my hair from the pony tail I had tied it into earlier and let it fall down my back. Everyone walked ahead of me as Harry’s arm wrapped around my waist as we walked.

            “Well, isn’t this how you pictured your first day touring Paris?” he asks in a playful tone.