Chapter 12

Josh's P.O.V.

Monday... I hate the word Monday. In case you haven't guessed or realized today is Monday. But hey at least its the last week of school and on Friday we get out for summer vacation and I finally become a Senior in high school.

Unfortunately its only first period so I have 7 more to go after this but I don't mind because Zeak is with me for most of the day.

"Do any of you have any special plans for this summer" the older bland man with the round stomach standing at the front of the classroom asked. Most of the students in the room just answered with "no", "visiting family" or "going some place where everything is ridiculously over priced and spending a lot of money just to look cool". But I know exactly what I'm going to be doing this summer and that's being with Zeak.

"Are you going anywhere this summer" Zeak asked me.

"Only if your going anywhere. Where ever you go is where I will go." I told him truthfully. I can't say for Zeak but I can most defiantly say for myself that I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with Zeak. And even if he don't love me that strongly yet I know that he loves me in some way.

"Well I don't plan on going anywhere but in your arms all summer." he smiled, winked, and blushed.

The rest of the day flew by rather quickly thank God for that. Zeak and I had to part ways because his sister was leaving again tonight and he wanted to be there when she left so he could tell her goodbye and whatnot.

Going home, well it's not really a home anymore since my dad disowned me. I would never tell anyone this, but it really fucking hurts sometimes to know that one of your parents don't love you anymore and are disgusted with you because of the fact that you love someone other thank who they want you to love. I will never give up or stop loving Zeak just because someone doesn't like the idea of two men being together and neither should anyone else.

"Hey honey! How was your day at school" my mom asked as I walked through the kitchen.

"It was just another day mom" I answered kissing her on her forehead. I love my mom and God bless her soul because she is the most perfect person I've ever met. I'm truly blessed to call her my mother.

"Umm where's dad" I asked looking around. I know that he doesn't claim me anymore, but to me he will always be my father rather I like it or not.

"He had to work late so he won't be back until 9 or 10 tonight."

"Oh okay. Hey mom, you want to go out tonight? You know we haven't gone out in a while and I have plenty of money saved up for nothing in particular so you want to go watch a movie or go shopping? I don't really care what we do but we are defiantly going to do something together because you work at the hospital all the time and I go to school when you are usually off so we never really have time to bond anymore. So please come with me?" I begged with a smile.

Your right, we haven't done anything in a while so let's do something. I think I'll take you up on watching a movie and maybe we can stop at our favorite Chinese place that we love so much!" she said all excited.

"Okay. Well go change put of your scrubs and we will leave around 5:30. We will go eat first and then see what's playing and decided what to watch." I smiled at her.

After we finished eating we went to the movie theater. I told my mom that we could watch a chick flick if she wanted and that I didn't care just as long as she was enjoying the night. She didn't want to watch romance movie she wanted to watch an action one so we ended up decided on the new Jurassic World movie. To say it was awesome would be an understatement.

When we got back to the house it was a little late. The clock read 10:30pm. My dads car was parked in the driveway so he was already home.

When I opened the door we were barley inside when my mom got bombarded with questions.

"Where have you been?! I've been calling you for the last hour but you don't answer your phone!" he jumped on my mom with his rude and disrespectful words.

"She was with me so just clam down. I would always make sure she was safe and out of harms way. We just went to eat dinner and watch a movie you know that's what family does sometimes. Just chill out." I said then kissed my mom goodnight and told her that I love her and went up the stairs to my room. I didn't want to stay down there any longer because honestly I don't want to pick a fight. All it would do is make the scabs on the wound bleed again and I didn't want to ruin a extremely good night on him. Actually all I want to do is sleep and that's what I did.