chapter 30

Anastasia's POV:

The drive to the restaurant was very nerve racking. I kept bouncing my leg and tapping on the dashboard. Harry just smirked at me and continued driving.

"Everything is going to be fine." He reminds me, squeezing my hand reassuringly.

"I hope so." I mumble out.

We pull into the parking lot and Harry is quick to get out and open the door for me.

"M'lady." He smiles, holding his hand out. I grasp it and shut the door behind me. Hand in hand we walk into the restaurant.

"Hello, table for Styles." He says to the hostess.

She searches through her computer and hums softly.

"Yes. Um you already have people at your table. I'll show you the way." She smiles walking ahead of us.

I snap my head up to Harry, "We haven't even introduced them yet. What if something went wrong?"

"Anastasia. I'm sure they are fine doing introductions on their own." He reassures me.

I nod in response and as I look forward, I see the familiar faces.

Layla and who I assume Louis are sitting together conversing. Gemma, her husband, and probably extra friend sit together talking also. My parents and Harry's sit around Hannah smiling and listening to her.

"Here you are." The hostess says. Everyone's head turns to us.

"You're late." Layla comments smirking.

I'm going to kill her.

"Yes, we are very sorry. While I was picking Anastasia up, one of my clients called and I had to answer a few quick questions." Harry covers for us, almost instantly.

"Oh it's no problem, darlings." My mom is quick to say. She stands up and reaches her hand out to Harry, "I'm Ana's mom, Jennifer."

He smiles sweetly and grasps her hand, shaking it, and leaving a small kiss on her cheek.

"Harry, lovely to meet you."

"I'm Tom, Ana's dad. I own a handgun and was in the military for a good decade." My dad holds out his hand and stands up.

Everyone, besides me, chuckles softly.

"I'm Harry, Anastasia's boyfriend. I don't own a handgun and have never been in the military so feel free to kick my àss anytime." His reply earns louder laughs from everyone, even my dad. He shakes my dad's hand and my dad nods in approval.

I take a seat next to Hannah and she is quick to greet me, "Hi Auntie Ana."

"Hi sweetie. How are you?" She hugs me tightly and smiles bright.

"Good. Hi Uncle Harry!" She giggles. He kisses her forehead and greets her back. Sitting down, on the other side of me, he kisses my forehead too and looks forward.

"Hello, I'm Louis Tomlinson, one of Harry's co-workers." He smiles to me.

"Nice to meet you, Louis."

"Oh! Everyone this is Kaylee Heart, one of my college friends visiting for the next few weeks." Gemma says. We all greet her and then return to our menus.

A waiter comes by and takes our drink orders while we talk.

"So, how did you and Ana meet?" My mom asks.

"Styles Enterprise, my company, and Davis Enterprise, combined to do a project together. Ana and Layla we asked to work alongside Louis and I. So basically we spent lots of time together and grew close." Harry answers.