Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

"Honey, it's time to go!" My mom yelled from the car.

"Coming!" I called back before hugging my friend for the millionth time.

"Promise you won't forget me?" Chanyeol frowned.

"I promise. I'll try and visit as much as possible." I smiled, my eyes glistening from the tears I'm restraining.

"Don't cry. I'll visit you too! My aunty lives in Seoul so we can still see each other." Chanyeol reassured as he patted my shoulder.

"Let's swear to it." I said as I lifted my pinky.

"You're so innocent." He giggled but intertwined his pinky with mine. "I swear."

He then started to dance to Sistar's I Swear. I laughed at his silly actions and my dad beeped the horn. I turned back to him and frowned.

"Go already!" He laughed while slightly pushing me away. "Text me when you get there!"

"I will!" I waved as I entered the back seat. The window rolled down and as my dad drove off, I stuck my head out while waving goodbye to my best friend until he was no longer in sight. We've been friends since we were in diapers; his mom and my mom have been friends since middle school.

I sighed as I sat back into my seat. "I'll miss you Chanyeol."

My mom heard me sigh and looked back. "It's going to be okay Jungkook. You'll make new friends at your new high school."

"Mom! It's the middle of the school year! Im going to be the youngest in my class. I'm going to be a fish out of water." I groaned.

"Don't say that! I'm sure you'll love the new place."

"But there's no place like home." I murmured.

Busan has always been my home. I'm not necessarily popular at my, now old, school. It's always been Chanyeol and I. I never needed anyone else. I'm scared to meet and talk to new people. I'm not type to approach others. That has always been Chanyeol's job. He was the friendly popular guy that everyone loved while I was quiet, shy, and always sitting in the background.

"It's going to be a long drive. You should probably sleep." My dad suggested.

I nodded and leaned my head against the window with my bunched up jacket being used as a pillow. It's not hard for me to fall asleep because before I knew it, I was sleeping.

I wonder what Seoul will be like...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung! Get out of there now!" My older brother yelled at me.

I giggled as I continued to play with the penguins. "Hyung! Look! I'm a penguin! Wattle wattle."

He face palmed himself and watched me wattle around with the penguins. "Blackie is going to attack you again." He warned.

"He's not going to atta- OW!"

The penguin we call Blackie suddenly attacked my ankle and bit my leg. I screeched and shook him off, them ran out of the penguin sanctuary.

"I told you so." My older brother grinned.

"Yeah, yeah. Now take care of me.
I'm bleeding." I pouted.

"Okay, come with me." He smiled and led me to the back. "Sit on the couch while I get the first aid kit."

"Baekhyun! What happened?" Hoseok exclaimed when he saw my injured ankle and bit up leg.

"My idiot younger brother here decided it would be fun to mess around with the penguins again." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he cleaned it.