Chapter 29: Confessions...

I am finally done with exams!!!*dances around the room* :) and that means a new update!!!*Yayzies* :D...
I wrote this chapter while listening to talking body by Tove Lo... *such an awesome song*
As promised this chapter is going to have that extra kick and you know what I mean;)...if you don't then too bad! :D
Well without further a do...I present to you Chapter 28...

Christy's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off, I turned and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and saw that is was my alarm clock. When did I set my alarm?

"Well now that I am awake, might as well go get ready." I said to myself and got up, walking to the en-suite bathroom.
In about 30 minutes I was finished brushing my teeth and having a shower. I decided to go with a pair of dark jeans, a blue top and black and blue sneakers. I tied my hair in an untidy bun and walked out of my room.

I walked through the hallways and soon my face made contact with a hard wall. I stepped back and it was not a wall but someone's well defined chest.

"Can't you see where you walking?" The voice smirked.

"Well if you never stop in the middle of the way like that, then maybe I wouldn't have run into you." I glared at the man's crystal blue eyes.

"Maybe I wanted you to run into me..." He mumbled something but I didn't catch it.

"Just move out of my way William." I tried to push past him but it was like trying to move a 20 ton hippo out of the way.

"Move you big hippo!" I yelled at him.

"Did you just call me a hippo?" He asked cocking his head to the side, an amused look on his face.

"Noo...I called you a feather... Of course I called you a hippo because you so fat and heavy like one!" I stated sarcastically and he just scoffed.

"Look here, this is all muscle, baby." He said showing his muscle. Egoistical much?
Wait...did he just call me baby?!

"I beg to differ." I said having a little fun with him. Maybe it is not so bad being friends with them...

"For that smart mouth of yours, I am not going to let you pass." He said, standing in front of me. I tried his left and then his right but he just mirrored my actioms blocking the way, I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Aww cara mia (my dear) don't be angry." He said like he was talking to a two year old.

"Shut up, you jackass." I scowled at him and he just let out a deep chuckle.

"There's that fiesty Christy, I first met." He smirked.

"Just let me past William!" I whined and the fucking devil just smirked at me.

"Fine, I will let you pass but only if you give me a hug for running into me." He said amused.

I was thinking maybe if I should hug him or not, but he doesn't look like he will let me go any time soon. What the heck its just a friendly hug.

I nodded my head and he held open his arms and I hugged him. It was...actually nice...I felt safe and secure in his arms. I have never felt this way when I hugged anybody else except my parents.
He leaned down and whispered something in my ear in italian but I didn't know what it meant.

I pulled away and he smiled softly in my direction and I smiled back. He stepped aside and I walked in the direction of the stairs.

William's POV