⚫4⚫

a/n: vote and comment please xx

All this time that Felicite is at my mother's she has been saying how cute and adorable I am to her. Which is one of the most embarrassing things. The fact that she is lying to my mum makes me furious. What's her plan? Why doesshe do this?

"It was nice meeting you Felicite, I hope to see you soon." She kisses her cheek and she turns to me.

"Treat her right, okay?" She says to me and kisses both of my cheeks as she takes me in a bear hug.

I step back, say goodbye to my sisters and head to my car. "Hey!" Felicite shouts.

"What?"

"Are you mad?" She asks cautiously.

"No, of course not. I'm furious." I shout.

"Sorry," she barely whispers.

"Sorry? Sorry?" All I can see is red. "I like you, okay? But you always turn me down. I like your bold and sometimes rude nature. Call me a masochist but I do. But...but these past days you drive me crazy, you make me angry, your actions show how much you hate me and I don't seem stop liking you. Summer is almost done and I know you since June. And you know what? I think I'm falling for you. But you don't care and you're being a bitch. Don't come near me, if you're going to be like this." I sigh and rub my forehead in frustration.

I get in the car, start the ignition and drive to my flat. I take off my clothes. I head over to my fridge and grab a beer. I lay in bed and drink my ice cold beer. Sip after sip, I find myself drifting to a dreamless sleep.

A bang on the door makes me jolt off my bed and land on the hard, wooden floor.

Another bang.

"What the f.uck?" I curse and get up to open the door. "Who the fu- Felicite?" I gasp as I take in her state. She is lying, almost unconscious on the floor, just in front of my door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Louis, I'm sorry." The slurred words come out of her mouth and make my chest fill with an undefined feeling.

"You have been drinking. Come inside." I take her in and suddenly a sob comes out of her mouth. My heart tightens in my chest and I bend down to wrap my arms around her.

"Shh... Please don't cry." I plead her, my eyes tearing already.

"L-Louis... I want to sleep." She whispers and I see her eyelids closing.

I pick her up bridal style and I let her body sink in my mattress. "I'll be in the living room."

She grasps my wrist and looks me in the eyes. "Please, stay with me. I don't want to be alone again."

"What do you mean?" I ask bewildered.

"Nothing, but please. Stay with me."  My chest fills with worry and I give in. I lay next to her. Her body turns and I press my chest to her back. Her breath calms down and I know that she let sleep take her to his land.

Steph xx