Chapter 4 : Can she be trusted?

After being asked to elaborate, Echo explained that they would need to give away something equally valuable to them. She wanted to gain trust by stating that she had a personal vendetta and that she also wanted to take down the gang, but she couldn't manage on her own. Ember wasn't convinced and wanted to know how would they know if she wasn't trying to misinform them or simply pass the information about them to the enemy. Now angered, she said that if she wanted to, she would've done that by now. As she spoke those words, a colony of small, robotic apparitions appeared on her hand.

Everyone backed down, their Stands ready to battle, except for Iris, as she couldn't bring out hers yet. Echo smiled, looking in awe at the array of colourful ghosts behind their users. She made her Stand disappear and announced that Stand users must be attracted to each other by some sort of link. Then she made stated that the exchange was sufficient and gave away the information that she knew about the Chrome Syndicate. Echo said that she has found out their drug smuggling routes, places of delivery and their hierarchy.

At the bottom are groups dedicated to keep the money flowing. They are responsible for extortion and selling illicit substances. Higher up are those that distribute and collect the money from their goons. Even higher are "Regionals". They make sure that everything is how it's supposed to be between the city districts. One of them is responsible of drug flow. "Specialized Units" are members with specific skill sets are organized into units such as cybercrime, assassins, and espionage. Then are "Enforcers" and "Executioners". They serve a similar role, the only difference being that the first ones act on the inside of the gang, and the later ones on the outside. "Enforcers" also keep the Boss safe. And finally, on top of the pyramid is the Boss. Not much is known about him.

After that, Echo left. Eden ran after her, but she went into the crowd, disappearing without a trace. When he returned to the others, one of the apparitions belonging to Echo was there. It gave a piece of paper to them, then the ghost dissolved into the air. The piece of paper read "Do not look for me, I'll find you myself".