Ch.1 When Pigs Fly

"Hey Guys, check out the new meat," my younger brother, Nathaniel, said to us while snickering.

"Shut it, Nate," my older brother, Damon, snapped. I rolled my eyes at them." I heard it's Lori's husband!"

"You mean, the dead one?"

"Isn't he supposed to be - ya know, not so- alive?"

"I'm not making it up!"

"Yeah sure, we believe you."

"I wonder if he knows about Shane and Lori fucking like rabbits every damn day," Nate said. I snickered at that.
"Its no secret Lori's a whore."

"Yeah. But, it's different, he's new here."

"I heard that they all knew eachother before the world went to hell."

"Wait, so you mean to tell me, that Shane and Lori have always tried to be like Lola and Bugs Bunny?" I laughed at that.

"I mean I get having inspiration, but they don't have to be wannabe copycats, think of the children!" by then I was almost full-out laughing.

"Shh! Here he comes," Damon hushed at us. 'New Guy' walked past us; his arm around Lori's waist, the other on Carl's shoulders, and gave us a curt nod. Nate waved happily while I returned his nod, Damon was silent, as usual.

"See I told ya so."

"Shut up, Nate."
|~|

"Hey Andrea, Amy," I greeted to the sisters as I sat down to do our laundry.

"Hey, Liana. How ya doin?"

"I'm doing pretty good, you?"

"Eh, could be better."

"I think it's safe to say, we all could be better."

We chuckled at that. Then I noticed Andrea's silence as she stared at the lake. "You know, I heard Dale talking about his fishing equipment. You should ask him to use it," I nudged.

"Oh, I couldn't ask him for a favor like that."

"It'll be fine! I don't see him using it anytime soon. Besides, I'm getting sick and tired of mushrooms for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

"But, we haven't been fishing since our dad." Andrea said as the sisters shared a look.

"Then I think it's about time you started again." I said with a smile.

The sisters smiled at each other.
|~|

"Need any help, Guys?"I asked Damon, Dale and T-dog as I walked up next to Glenn, who was standing there helplessly as they they took apart the Mustang he drove up here.

"Nah, I think we got it," T answered as he carried part of the engine to the R.V. "My baby. They're ripping her apart," Glenn complained. "Better it than you," I told him with a small smile.

"Who knows? Maybe you'll find someone else to be your 'baby'," I told him. "Psh, yeah, right. Do you mean while the pigs are flying or after?" He said with a laugh. I playfully smacked his arm. "I'm serious! But if I had to choose, during," I told him as I quickly walked away.
|~|

AHH!! My first chapter!! I'm so excited for this book! I've been wanting to publish this for a while now but I wanted to catch up a little with my other books first. Any who, thanks for reading my book it means a lot to me but remember to vote and comment if you liked it!

By the Way Here's the Actors/Actress I picture when I'm writing this, :)
Margot Robbie- Liana
Evan Peters- Nathaniel
David Guintoli- Damon

Until next time,

PEACE OUT! -Sami