Chapter 15

*Nisha Pov*

"We are going to a party and you are not saying 'No'." Pavani said rushing towards me walking out of her exam room.

"No!" I said smiling and then turned to walk.

"Oh, come on! You need to come." She pleaded.

"Did you forget about Ayesha?" I asked her frowning.

"No! But you said your Mom was in the town right. So she will take care of her." She replied.

"They will return today evening sharp at 9." I said, shaking my head and smiled when Rajeev walked towards us.

"9 right! Then I promise you that you will be at home before 9." She said pleading more.

"Pavani! Don't ask like that." I said groaning.

"Please... please..." She continued to plead, and I finally said, "Ok!"

"Yes!" She said shouted, and few people glanced at us with funny looks.

"She is just happy that she wrote the exam well." Rajeev said, and the stares reduced.

"I wrote today's exam worst." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Who cares? This was our last exam for this year, and we should just look forward to the holidays." He said shrugging.

"Nisha! Did he really say that or am I just imagining?" Pavani asked.

I laughed and said, "I think he did."

"Let's go!" he said, dragging us towards his bike and Pavani went near her scooty.

First, we went to my home, and they said that they would wait outside. I walked inside to see Mom and Aunt are playing with Ayesha as usual.

"You are here?" She asked, rushing towards me.

"Yes!" I replied, hugging.

"Mom! I need a small favor." I said, walking towards her.

"What is it?" She asked smiling.

"My friends forced me to come out with them for some club or something. Can you take care of Ayesha until I return?" I asked her.

"You are going to a club? Nisha, I asked you so many times to leave your books and go out, but you never did. And now when you are going out, I will definitely look after her." She replied happily and I already expected this behavior.

"Why are you accepting this silly wish?" Aunt asked Mom.

"She needs to enjoy her life." Mom replied, looking at me with the same guilty look which she is giving me this whole week.

I just sighed not knowing what to even say to her.

"Bye Mom! I will return, before you guys need to leave, though." I said walking outside after hugging Ayesha telling her I will return soon.

When we arrived at the club, I felt my phone vibrating. I opened it to see Bhai calling me.

"Hello!" I said, lifting the phone.

"Mom called me yesterday and said something like she is guilty and all. What is happening?" Bhai asked, completely confused.

"She just feels guilty for the taunts and also for this marriage." I replied.

"If she feels guilty now, then will all be set back to, right? Don't even think about forgiving her." He said in a serious tone.

"Bhai! Life is short and didn't you see what happened to Indu Di. We shouldn't keep these grudges, even after they get to know their fault, right?" I asked him.