Chapter Fifty-One

To my dismay and maybe a bit of relief we didn't shower together. Removing caked on flour from my scalp hardly sounded romantic and having some alone time in the shower gave me some time to breathe and also to shave my legs.

I came out of the shower clean, again, smelling wonderful, again, and my skin pinked from nearly a half hour of hot water pelting my skin, again.

Alessio looked much better since his shower, and not just because he wasn't covered in flour anymore.

"What is that?" He motioned towards my head. I had a towel wrapped around my head.

"A towel. One typically uses them to dry wet or damp things."

"You look like an idiot." He gave me a once over, other than the towel on my head the only other thing cloaking me was a soft white robe that stopped midthigh.

"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm." He said and turned around and began rummaging through drawers. So far he'd only gotten as far as black boxers. I took the towel off my head and twisted it between my hands as he closed the drawer and started looking in a lower one. I jumped onto the bed and I whipped his ass with the towel.

He jumped and turned around all at once with wide eyes. My own eyes were saucers as I realized what I had just done. He had both of his hands on his rear end we both stared at each other like deer in the headlights and then I laughed.

I jumped off the bed laughing hysterically, I stumbled and nearly fell on my face before I flew out the door and down the hallway. I wasn't sure he was even following me but by golly that sure didn't stop me from running.

"Oh I am going to get you for that." I heard him say, it sounded mischievous and evil, way more threatening than you should probably ever sound towards someone you love but it was probably as playful as he was actually capable.

I was getting the feel of the house by now and found my way to the stairs. I didn't dare turn around to see how close he might be behind me, or if he was even chasing me at all. I made it down the stairs and about two and a half steps into the foyer when his hands wrapped around my waist.

I screamed and I swear it shook the windows. I made myself limp and managed to slip out of his grip like a dead fish and onto the ground.

He grabbed me again from off the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

"You're going to drop me!" I screamed while facing the ground.

He walked casually back to the staircase and then he did drop me onto his lap. He kissed me and I stopped fighting him immediately. I was sucked back under water, drowning in him instantly. He'd just brushed his teeth. I wrapped my arms around his neck. This kiss was just as hungry as the last one but lasted for only some seconds before he pulled away. I was in a daze and he had no qualms with flipping me over so I was laying on my stomach across his legs.

My head was somewhere off in the clouds, dancing in lala land with sugar plum fairies and kissing Alessio. I wasn't even aware that he'd flipped me until his hand came down on my ass. I snapped upright, back into the real world. "Alessio!" I yelped.

He'd...he'd....well he'd spanked me!

He put his hand on the back of my neck and forced me back down. I reached back to cover my bare bottom with the robe in a futile attempt.

He put his hand gently on my behind and caressed it. I was waiting for him to apologize for being such a nut, he was clearly concerned about whatever pain I was in down there and then suddenly he spanked me again.

I yelped against and squirmed on his lap. I hadn't been spanked since I was a child. If this was some sort foreplay tactic he was doing it all wrong.