[10] Under Control

My eyes focus on my surroundings around me. My heart starts to pound against my chest when I realize Sam's not in the room with me. I feel a hint of panic wash through me, but I know for a fact that Sam would want me to stay calm in this situation. I close my eyes before opening them up again, I pull the chains as hard as I can. Pain shoots through my body as I use every ounce of strength that I have.

"Sweetheart that's not going to work for you." I stop as soon as I see the same man that put us in here, I'm guessing he's the man in charge.

"Where's Sam?" I growl at him.

"Sam's fine, actually he's doing a lot better then your about to be doing." His cold gaze stares straight at me.

I look down at the cold cemented ground below my feet, I notice blood. From my estimate it's about half a pint if not more. I look around the room one finally time before staring up at him.

"All you want is me... so please just let him go." I plead with him.

I hear a low chuckle from underneath his breath. If Sam can get out of here, then he can get help, but from the look on the man's face it's not going to happen. He bends down so were eye level, all I can do is stare into those cold brown eyes that are looking back at me.

"If your looking for answers about Shield I'm not saying a word." I begin, "and even if you torture me, I still won't say a word."

"I don't need information about Shield, Hyde. I was paid a lot of money to kidnap you. It all depends on what the boss wants." So if this has nothing to do with Shield, this what is this truly about? Who sent him to kidnap me?

"Bring him in boys." He calls out, as he stares at me with a gruesome grin.

A grin that I want to wipe off his face over and over again with my fist. Two men enter the medium size room, Sam in their arms. He points over to the empty chair, they nod before moving Sam without any hesitation. Sam looks at me his brown eyes filled with tears as they confine him to the chair. The two large men move back, their eyes flickering to their boss. He nods his head at them giving them the order to leave.

"How long have we been hear?" Sam calls out.

"Six months give or take." He looks over to see Sam's face expression of I don't believe this. "I know, we keep you and Hyde here on some dope for awhile.  We also had to stitch you guys up a couple of times so you wouldn't bleed out on us."

So that's the burning sensation I was feeling a couple of days ago. It's been Seven months since Sam and I have seen our family's, they probably think were dead. Natasha's going to be giving birth here pretty soon and she has know idea that I'm alive, that were alive. Why haven't they found us yet? It's Shield for crying out loud. They can find anybody if they really wanted to, I mean they found Bruce for crying out.

"Sad isn't it?" The deep voice ask, "that you work for the best and here you two still are. Trapped."

"It isn't really sad." Sam voices, "We will get out of here. And when we do... I'm coming for you first."

"Sam!" I hiss, he really doesn't need to be making threats right now. Especially when he's chained to a chair.

"Hey smart ass," his tone is full of threats, "I'd keep my mouth shut if I was you, if not I'm going to stitch your lips together so tight you'll never be able to talk again."

"I'm not scared of you." Sam yells back.

"Sam!" My tone becoming strained with anger. "Stop talking."

Two of his men walk over to Sam, I tense up in my chair with every step that they make towards him. The tall one with brown hair rips a piece of duck tape off of it's roll over Sam's mouth his action clearly showing that he's irritated. Sam squirms in his chair, I watch him. It's all I can do.

"You're lucky." The salt and pepper haired guy says. "you're the smart one. Too bad you're the one we get paid most to torture. I really like you're how protect you are over this one. Does it come naturally to you?

"I guess so." I speak, my bluish- green eyes flickering over to Sam.

Flashback

"Natasha!" I call after her, watching her disappear behind enemy lines.

I sigh in frustration, running after her right behind enemy lines. I catch up to her a couple of seconds later, she's shooting at our targets. She's one of the best agents that Shield has to offer and she went in doing this wrong. She silently sneaks off to the left, turning the corner. I follow after her, as soon as I see the bad guy, I step in her fighting him off. I stare at Natasha as best as I can in the dark room, my blood boiling. All of a sudden the lights flick on and training has ended.

"What the hell was that?" Natasha shouts at me, Clint and the rest of the team walking up behind us.

"Wat the hell was that?" I question stepping towards her, "I could ask you the same damn thing."

"I had the situation under control, I could have took that guy out if you hadn't stepped in." She growls at me.

"You didn't follow orders. You could have gotten the whole team killed!" I shout back at her, does she really not get that?

I can feel everybody's eyes on us as we continue to battle it out. This isn't the KGB, this is Shield.

"But I didn't it's just a stupid practice." Natasha screams at me.

"What if it wasn't Natasha?" I challenge pointing towards the team, "You could have gotten them killed for not following orders. This isn't the KGB, this is Shield and at Shield we work as a team, not by are self."

"Hyde!" I hear Barton's voice.

I turn around to stare at him. He shakes his head before taking a small step towards me. H e turns over his shoulder to dismiss the rest of the team leaving Natasha, him, and myself  all alone. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as I glare at Natasha. She may have done thing's different when working for the KGB but Shield is different we don't compromise ourselfs.

"If this wasn't training, your ass would be grass." I bark taking everything that she did seriously.

"Hyde calm down, it wasn't real. There's no need to be a hard ass on her okay." Barton says defending Natasha. "Now go take a shower and cool off. I have everything under control."

End Of Flashback

A/N- Forgive me if any of this is a little confusing, I made them there for six months so everything will pick up a lot faster and so I don't have to drag it out for like five to six chapters. I do plan on having a chapter or two left of them being trapped. Thank you guys all so much for the wonderful support it truly means the world to me!