Chapter 062 Luli Terrace

Xiao Qiao felt slightly embarrassed. No matter how hard she tried to hide it, she couldn't hide it, and her thoughts changed, and she lowered her head and said, "It's all not good for grandson. Last night in the room, I got into trouble with him for trivial matters. Please don't blame him, Grandmother."

Xiao Qiao thought about it for most of the night last night, and determined that Wei Shao's sudden change of attitude in the past two days was related to the sentence he said, "Even I, the man of the Wei family, will do everything as your servant."

She doesn't know how she put the label Zhang Pan Jinlian on his forehead so arbitrarily. When he met Wei Yan, he forcibly pulled himself to show his affection. He turned around and ran in front of her and went crazy.

But one thing she can be sure of is that he thinks Wei Yan has an improper relationship with her.

At that time, she was indeed disgusted by the thought that he revealed, and she couldn't control it for a while, and regardless of the consequences, she gave him a slap in the face and successfully drove him away. 

However, Wei Shao came back this morning and went to Old Madam Xu to pose with her. It can be seen that he does not want to let this "family ugliness" spread out, so Old Madam Xu suddenly asked, Xiao Qiao naturally did not dare to say a word, only in this way, "in the room" and "trivial matters" are used vaguely to push back. Given Old Madam Xu's seniority, no matter how curious she is, or in other words, she doesn't believe it, she won't break the casserole and ask to the end.

Sure enough, Old Madam Xu did not ask any further questions. She just nodded and said, "The lips and teeth are still rubbing against each other, let alone a young couple? Although you just said that you are not good, I know that he must have offended you. He has been a skin monkey since he was a child, and he has not been exposed for three days. Wah…. If you hit him and talk to him again, he will eat his memory."

Xiao Qiao felt that Old Madam Xu's words seemed to contain some other meaning, and she didn't have time to chew for a while. She just wanted to get through this embarrassment quickly, so she nodded randomly.

Old Madam Xu smiled and said: "Tomorrow's Luli Conference, you have to go out early in the morning, it's not too early now, the cat is staying, you can go back to your room, prepare for tomorrow's affairs, and keep your spirits up. If you are angry, you can come and tell your grandmother, who is in charge of you."

Xiao Qiao bowed respectfully and went back to the Westinghouse. Wei Shao was naturally absent. Xiao Qiao didn't wait for him to eat anymore. She went to eat by herself. After returning to the room, she calmed down and went through every detail of what she was going to do tomorrow morning in her mind over and over again to ensure that nothing would come out. Mistakes. Then went to bed.

She needs to keep her spirits up.

Wei Shao came back in the middle of the night. Lightly, as if afraid of waking her up. Xiao Qiao was actually woken up by him. But pretended to be asleep.

Wei Shao came out of the bathroom, turned off the lights and climbed onto the bed. The two of them slept separately that night. Xiao Qiao slept soundly. The next morning, I was woken up by the movement on the side.

Wei Shao sat up from the bed.

There was just a little bit of grey outside the window. According to the current season, it is estimated that it will be less than five watch. It's still early.

But there is a Luli Conference today, and she really should have gone out early.

Xiao Qiao barely opened her eyes and saw Wei Shao sitting on the bed facing her back and head.