Chapter 11

I sighed as I ran my fingers through Nate's hair.

"What's up?" He asked quietly and I shrugged.

"I should get home soon" I said.  Nate sat up slightly with a frown and looked at the time.

"It's already four in the morning" He chuckled, laying his head back down on my stomach.  "Can you just tell your dad you're staying with Sammy? I mean what's the point in going home now?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We're getting Kyle at like one I think" I said and Nate shrugged.  

"Just stay, and you can leave here and get home in time to go get your brother" He said.  I sighed and nodded.

"Okay fine" I gave in.  Nate smiled as I grabbed my phone. Nate and I had went to the mall after we made out for a little bit, and got my phone screen fixed.  I texted my dad saying that I was staying at Sam's since he didn't want me driving home so late and I would be home in time to get Kyle.  I put my phone down and smiled down at Nate lazily.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked and I nodded.  "Let's go to bed" He said sitting up. 

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked and he nodded.  He pulled the shirt he was wearing over his head and handed it to me.  I pulled my shirt off and pulled his on, taking in the scent of his cologne with a smile. I pulled off my shorts and got under Nate's covers as he used the bathroom quickly.  He turned off the light and joined me in the bed, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.  "If you ever work out and then I spend the night, please don't give me your sweaty and nasty smelling shirt to sleep in" I giggled and Nate chuckled.

"I wouldn't.  But I didn't do anything today so I figured you may want to wear that shirt" He said quietly into my hair and I nodded.

"Yeah, it smells like you" I smiled into his chest as he chuckled.

"Well I think all my shirts would smell like me, even if I hadn't worn them yet" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah but this one smells extra like you" I laughed "Since you wore it all day, your cologne is on it" I said and he nodded with a laugh.

"I understand" He said kissing my forehead.  "Good night lil mama" 

"Goodnight baby" I said leaning up and pressing a quick kiss to his lips before rolling over and pressing my back to his chest, grabbing his hand in mine and lacing our fingers together.

"See ya later babe!" Sammy yelled from the kitchen as I walked through the living room towards the front door.  I laughed as I waved and opened the front door as Nate yelled at him.

"Watch it!" Nate yelled with a laugh, pointing at Sammy.

"Just doing my part" Sammy laughed, holding his hands up in surrender.  Nate walked with me out to my car, pressing his lips to mine before I got in my car and drove home.  I walked through the front door and placed my keys and wallet on the stairs and then walked into the kitchen.

"Alright when are we going to get-" I started, stopping in my tracks once I got to the kitchen.  I smiled when I saw Kyle standing there with a big smile on his face, matching mine.  "Kyle!" I yelled running over to him and jumping into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist and buried my face in his neck as tears left my eyes.  Kyle and I have always been very close, so when he leaves it's hard on me, and when he comes back it's always the best day in the world.

"Vanessa" He smiled, pulling away a little bit and grabbing my face in his hands.  "You look so much older" He chuckled and I shrugged.  He set me down and I sat on the counter.