Chapter 16

*Nisha Pov*

I walked inside the house and saw that Mom and Aunt are waiting for me. I glanced to their sides to see even the luggage is packed.

"I am sorry I got late." I mumbled walking towards them.

"You are not late." Mom said, smiling and I nodded.

"Ayesha?" I asked them frowning.

"She had her dinner and is sleeping now." Aunt replied, and I nodded.

"We will go now. Otherwise, we will miss our train." Mom said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Will you both be fine to go alone?" I asked her worried.

"Yes! We will be all right, and the station is near to this area right. We already called the taxi." Mom replied.

"I will note down the taxi number." I mumbled, looking around the house.

"Are you ok?" Mom asked, coming near me.

I stared at her and hugged her saying, "I am!"

"Looks like our taxi is here." Aunt said, and I walked near her releasing Mom.

"I miss you too Aunt." I said, hugging her which I have never done in recent years.

"Hmm..." She whispered patting my back awkwardly, and I released her.

When they left I noted the number on my mobile and closed the door behind me walking inside. I took a deep breath and started taking each step looking around.

"I am sorry! I didn't wake up early. I just got sleep very..." I started saying, but he cut me off nodding.

"You need not give me any explanation. Breakfast must be ready." He said walking out holding Ayesha passing me without a glance.

They say distance means so little when the person means so much...

But when you mean nothing to that person then the little distance will definitely means so much...

"I can take care of her." I said standing near him.

"I don't trust someone easily." He said hanging up his phone.

They say distance is a test of how far love can go but what if there is no love in the first place...

"I will book two tickets. We both can go today." He said, and I stepped back.

"Three!" Ayesha said, holding my hand.

"Two!" He said and walked outside.

They say the worst thing about distance is we don't know whether they miss you or forget you but what if they don't even give a sign that they feel your presence even after looking at you everyday...

I walked inside Ayesha's room and whispered 'Good night' placing a small peck on her forehead and walked outside.

I stood before her room after closing the door and stepped back.

"Yes! I want you to stay away from her." He replied.

I glanced at his room and my room. I continued doing that for a few minutes and then walked inside my room.

Distance doesn't just refer to the miles between two persons. Because we are not living at different places far away from each other but still, there is a distance between us.

I lay on my bed and thought about what happened in this whole year. I thought of ignoring everything, but I can't do it throughout of my life right. There are definitely a lot of distances between us to which I have been turning a blind eye until now.

Is it going to be just there forever? Or will there be any way to reduce it...

Sudhir and Sanju just stared at me with shock faces and looking at the lipstick marks on his shirt, I don't need anything else to know.

You may have become my husband, but you made yourself as a stranger to me by forming this distance between us, and I am losing the little hope which I formed in the beginning slowly...

Probably I have actually lost it! I thought driftingoff into sleep... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Haha i know i was mean... but if i had updated yesterday then i would have not merged the scenes like this. So....

Truth to be told i enjoyed keeping it is cliffhanger...

At first wanted to write the whole prologue directly but wanted to do little different and i am surprised that there are scenes which can be used to blend between...

I know small one and need to write the next one and it will be in Sudhir's pov.... there will be many sudhir's pov...

U will love it from next trust me :)

How is it and plz comment... I am giving as many replies as possible and if i didnt that is just because wattpad stops few saying there is error...