#15- Ross & Patience

"Have you got everything? Passport, earphones-" I gasped and he smiled. "Sun cream?! You know, it can get really hot and sunny in the Bahamas and I don't want you to go on tour looking like a sick tomato with blonde hair-"

He was now laughing, and pulled me into a hug. "Gosh I'm going to miss you rambling my ears off"

"Hehe, sorry"

It was difficult to not be a bit sad- I mean, it's R5's second world tour and I won't see them properly until March 2016 which is absolutely amazing but, they're my best friends and without my best friends I'm on my own. And drowning in the school work I have to keep up with.

Sure I can FaceTime them whenever but, it just won't be the same. And it doesn't help when you're in love with one of your best friends too and you have to see pictures of him and other fans and being happy.

Without you. I sighed and smiled. "Have fun, yeah?"

"It's impossible to have fun without you" his voice softened. "One last selfie?"

"Sure, better do it now whilst I'm not crying" I grinned and grabbed my phone as he extended the selfie stick he borrowed from Rydel.

It was a cute photo- I was doing my major grin to the camera and he was smiling down at me. "You didn't look at the camera"

"You look nicer than a bit of metal" he stated and gave me another hug. "I'm going to miss you so much"

"Stop, I might start crying right now" I could feel the lump on my throat forming. From a distance, Rydely shrieked.

"Sorry Ross, I can't hold it in any longer" She powered towards us. "Patience, you're coming with us"

"What?" I whispered.

"Yes. We bought an extra ticket for everywhere we're going so we don't have to interfere with the budding romance" Ross blushed at her words. "Pretty damn obvious. We told your college you're on an internship- or something- and your parents dropped off clothes and your passport. Now, let's go"

I looked at Ross, who nodded. "Yeah. I begged them"

"Asshole" I smacked his arm. "But thank you, so much. LETS HIT THE BAHAMAS BITCHES!"

{another imagine for the lovely @BandIdiots 💖}