Half Broken Heart

When I needed someone near me to rely on,No one was there ever,But today, while thinking of him, I thought maybe if he had been with me,I would feel good.

But stop thinking these thoughts because, for him, I am just a friend,But for me, he is my comfort zone.

And out of the blue, he came in front of me.He took one glance at me and asked,If I am okay?

I was stunned as no one could see through my walls,But him, just one look and knows what I was going through.

It was a coincidence or a faithful event by the universe, I don't know.For once in my life, I met someone who, without knowing me much, knew what I was thinking,Without speaking to know what I want,Without asking, he is always there to protect me and care for me.

I don't know if we will end up together or drift apart!But this person is more special to me than I thought he would ever be And this scares me to my bone.What if he got to know about my feelings and broke the bond?Or what if he is not the one for me or if he thinks I am not eligible for his love?

The cruel truth of life is when you never want to find love,It unexpectedly finds you.And when you expect something from this love,It leaves you.This time, when it leaves me,He & his love is going to end my reason to live.