Date disturbance.

Husk got ready, combing his hair, fluffing it up afterwards, tidying up himself, fixing his bow tie and clipping his trouser clips, he was excited and had to look his best.

Angel got ready, *ding* it was Valentino, "Hey babyy I need you at the studio<3" that's what Valentino's message stated. He couldn't let down Husk but the contract had no way of going around it.

Angel got to the studio "Hey butterfly~" Valentino said in a sexual tone, "H-hi" Angel looked up at him wearily "The star is here! Let's get these videos out! We can't lose any viewers!" Angel flinched when Valentino shouted "Get on the bed." Valentino pushed Angel, he sat on the bed and took off his clothes "Quiet on set! Camera rolling, Sound rolling, ACTION!" The director shouted.

(Skip this but if you want it's just the video they shoot)

Two men (actors) walked in the set, dressed as robbers "Hey you little- uh.." the actor checked the script "Hey you little whorebug" Angel bites his lip and puts his arms on the actors back "Oh no~ two big scary robbers and just one little old me~"  both of the 'Robbers' climb onto the bed and pin him to the mattress.

                 (The video ended here<3)

*BANG* The door flew open, it was husk "WHAT THE FUCK?" Valentino shouted. "Come on Angel, let's go darling." Husk said, "HES NOT LEAVING. HE HAS 30 MORE MEN TO FUCK." Valentino said, standing up from his chair Husk suddenly floated, his wings flapping and there was a odd green light emitting from him "What the f-" Valentino got cut off, Husk flapped his wings at Valentino's direction, the floor lifted and  crushed him, "Let's go now honey." He did a innocent face, Angel ran up to him and held his hand while they both left the Vee tower.