Chapter 6

Three Days Later...

~Dashawn Pov ~

Dada Called Me Over Today Because She Said We Needed To Talk & She Has Something Really Important To Tell Me ... Something Was Telling Me That It Can't Be That Bad She Probably Just Want To Talk About Us.. I Got Out My Car Took A Deep Breath And Knocked On Her Door..

As I Knocked She Opened The Door On The Third Knock Dressed Only In One Of My Shirts & Underwear She Looked Happy Like Her Face Had Some Type Of Glo But I Ignored It And Kissed Her And Hugged Her Tight Like I Missed Her ..So What We Have To Talk About Baby? I Asked Her. .

She Started Biting Her Nails Whenever She Did That I Knew Something Was up.. Come on Baby Talk To Me .. I Said Gazing In Her Eyes A Tear Fell From Her Face Until I Came And Sat By Her .. Baby What's Wrong?? I Asked Wiping Her Tears Holding Her in Between Arms Playing In Her Hair Like She Was Only Person I Ever Loved ..

She Closed Her Eyes & Sighed I'm Aaafraid That you Want Love Me Anymore ..she Stuttered Breaking Down Again

What Do You Mean? What Are you talking About!? I Will Always Love you ..

But... I'm Afraid That you Will Leave Me Shawn! She Cried Again

Baby I'm Not Going No Where ! And What Are you Talking About ? I Asked again Getting Annoyed .

Bae..

Yah .. I Asked Her

I'm Pregnant ! She Said Hiding Her Face in My Arms ..

My Heart Felt A Kinda Way .. I Never Felt This Way .. It Felt Good ! Baby Look At Me I Said To her Grabbing Her Chin .. I'm Happy For Us ! I Love Yhu Dasani & I'm Not Going Anywhere ...

She Smiled So Big ! It Felt So Good To See Her Smile Like That I Will Never Forget This Day.. She Then Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck And Climbed On My Lap & Pecked My Lips
.

.

.

.

.

.

~4 Hours Later~

We Was Still Talking About Our Baby and Life & How We Gonna Be Together Forever Until She Was Laying On My Chest Drawing Circles Thinking Then She Looked Up At Me And Said "Dashawn"

Wassup?

Can I Ask Yhu Something ?

Yah , Anything

Remember That day you Took Forever To Come Over & you Said You Had To Take Care Of Business ?

Yah , what Bout it?

What Business ? Are Yhu Cheating? And Why are you & Ty So Close ?

Damn, Baby One At a Time .. I Laughed Well Bae The Business I Was Talking About Was At The Trap House Yes I Sell Drugs But Ima Stop For Safety Of Us & our Baby.. & Hell Nahh I'm Not Cheating Aint Nun of These Hoes Compared To Yhu I Said Kissin Her Lips Oh & Me and Ty So Close Because We Both Work For Lucky .. At The Trap House ..

Ohhh Was All She Said

Baby Look I Said Ima Get Out Of It I Promise But It Ain't Easy ..

.

.

.

.

Sorry For The Short Chapters Been Really Busy Lately Plzz Comment Any Ideas & Vote I Appreciate It & Share Sum Of Yall Books Writers !!